Tuesday, January 09, 2007
- This has been a bore of a game so far, but at least it is close, with the potential of a good ending. If Ohio State can get anything from Greg Oden and make a few shots, they can pull off the upset.
- I agree with everyone's comments. Enough of the bullshit, no more Erin Andrews voice overs, whats the point of that? I'm posting a picture just to get through her next appearence.
- Dickie V is making excuses for Oden's crappy play, in complete denial.
- Now he just compared Oden to Tim Duncan. Just so you know, he's now compared him to Duncan and Michael Redd tonight.
- Andrews gets some screen time, but only 4 seconds, but Dickie V told her he saw a video of her dancing when she was at Florida, aka he wasstaring at her picutres on the Interent late at night, like everyone else
- Taylor hits a big three to give the Badgers a 36-33 lead . Guess what, Dickie V thinks he's underrated
- No way, I'm pretty sure the guy who just hit a 3 for Wisconsin is wearing Rec Specs... I need confirmation on this....
Wisconsin on a semi-run...
Wisconsin 41 Ohio State 36
- We are back after some timeout confusion that screwed OSU out of 2 points....
- Yup, Landy from Wisconsin is rocking Rec-Specs hybrids. They kind of look like the saftey goggles I had to wear when I worked for my Dad's construction company. Awesome
- Crazy shot by Tucker at the end of thr shot clock, and the crowd is the loudest it has been all night.
- I'll tell you what, Rec-Specs can jump. He blocks a shot and the place is going
- I think saw what can only be desribed as the "crappy white lay-up attempt" by Wisconsin
Badgers have the momentum
Wisconsin 47 Ohio State 41
- Who is having a worse game? Greg Oden or Brian Butch?
- Taylor now has 18 points and Wisconsin has their biggest lead of the game at 49-41. Ohio State better start hitting some 3s or this might get away from them soon
- Yeah thats right, give some love to the stats guys (that was my crappy college job. Trust me, I've met plenty of DBag announcers)
- God I hate the 30 in 30 update. Isn't that why we have the Bottom Line?
- Wisconsin is starting to pull away, up 14 with 10 to play. Maybe I should filled out those Grad School applications tonight
Wisconsin 55 Ohio State 41
- By the way, Greg Oden still hasn't done shit tonight
- In the upset of the year (screw Boise) Vitale has yet to find a way to mention Duke.
- Umm what is going on? Vitale is talking about stealing money? But he said something that I was unaware of that Wilbon signed a new 5 year deal with ESPN. Good deal, I'm a big Wilbon fan.
- Rec-Spec Landy may be my second favorite player (behind Ivory of course)
Wisconsin 60 Ohio State 47
-Oden finally hits his first field goal at the 7:00 minute mark
- Here is Oden's stat line thus far.... 4 points, 3 rebounds, 1 field goal, 4 fouls. But don't worry, Michael Redd is impressed.
- Harris hits his 5th 3 and the Buckeyes have it in single digits. 11-3 run...
- Well, Taylor sure has no leaping ability. I hope he wasn't trying to dunk that.
- Dickie V is telling us about how he likes "Curb" Herbstreet
Somehow, Ohio State is still within single digits
Wisconsin 64 Ohio State 56
- Good point by Wasting Company Time, what a shitty past few days for Ohio State. It's all that bad karma catching up with the Buckeyes from Pass Interference Gate in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl. I'm still bitter.
- Wisconsin is letting Ohio State hang around, but Ohio State continues to throw up bricks everytime they can make it interesting
- 2:00 left, hopefully time for one more Erin Andrews apperence.
- Ohio State is running an effective half court trap, but bail out the Badgers with a foul with only :03 left on the shot clock. Where was the trap the rest of the game
- Ohio State turns it over again and the Buckeyes are foul mode. Thats the ball game folks.
- What the hell??? It's now a 3 point game with :25 seconds left. I think Wisconsin starting celebrating a bit too early.
- Dunk by Oden, 2 point game...Taylor going to the line with :07 seconds. Seriously, what the hell??
- Missed it....holy shit....Butler's 3 for the tie.....no good....the Badgers freaking survive. How did that happen?
Wisconsin 72 Ohio State 69
Anyway, thanks to AA for letting my Live-blog. It was a blast. Thanks for all the comments. Check out the rest of my stuff at Just Call Me Juice
Awesome job Marco! AA here.....Damn crazy ending. That was almost a huge colapse. Just have some breaking news for you all (and those reading this tomorrow).....I hope you're not sick of live-blogs! We've got another weekend of NFL playoffs for you. I will be out of town, so.......
One More Dying Quail is doing what we call here the The MJD. He's giving you an entire day with both the Colts/Ravens at 430 and the Eagles/Saints at 8.
Not to be out done....
Beloved Rad Blogless and Awesome Sam T. is on the Sunday early game. It's Seahawks/Bears at 1pm. Join us won't you?
(P.S.- I still need someone for the late game. If you're interested email me at email@example.com)