Sports Bloggers Live Week- Day 2

Tuesday, January 30, 2007



Wow was yesterday ever entertaining. You have to check out at least the Bears Poet Interview.....it was hilarious. The guy broke out a new poem (I like to call them raps) live on air. Today is more of the same.....

Bad Jocks, Kissing Suzy Kolber, Pro Football Talk and Da Superfans.

With a special guest appearance from a certain ESPN Columnist (You get three guesses).

Jamie is taking questions and relaying them to the guests starting at 12 noon, so IM him early and often at DCSportsGuy. And if you don't have IM you can email me questions at AwfulAnnouncing@gmail.com, and I can forward them on for you.

Sports Bloggers Live

Bears Poet Matt Ballard (Highly recommended!)

I will see you later today with some Super Bowl XXXXI (that was a joke by the way) Announcing Team previews. Today.....the sideline reporters....I bet you can't guess how many CBS will have???

(Psst......the answer is 4.)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:28 AM

4 Comments:

I hate the fact that I have to open IE to listen to this.

Signal to Noise said...
Jan 30, 2007, 12:20:00 PM  

Signal to noise, you are dead to me as well.

Jan 30, 2007, 1:00:00 PM  

Boy, did I get the dander up of Redskins fans today...

For all of your sakes, I hope Snyder just sits on his hands.

Signal to Noise said...
Jan 30, 2007, 1:31:00 PM  

I loved the Superfan guy. The Ditka question was hilarious.

MDG said...
Jan 30, 2007, 3:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment