Tony K. Back on Monday Night

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

In an interview with Newsday Online Tony Kornheiser has decided to go another year on MNF.

Early yesterday, he told Newsday, "If they would like to have me back, my inclination is that I would like to do it again."

By late afternoon, Norby Williamson, an ESPN executive vice president, confirmed that the network wants him, saying through a spokesman: "Tony's one-of-a-kind perspective was an integral part of our record-setting inaugural 'Monday Night Football' season. We are absolutely looking forward to his return."
Tony doesn't seem to be overjoyed in the interview, but for now he's fought off the Tiki Train.
"I don't think that anybody is going to send my tapes to Canton for imminent enshrinement," he said. "I would like to be better at it and I think I can be and I'd like to do it again."
Well, you already know what I think, but hey.....it's good for the site. See you next year Tony!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:34 AM

2 Comments:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Unknown said...
Jan 10, 2007, 2:12:00 PM  

I think Tony is fine. Theeeeesman should go. At least Tony calls Joe on his inane bullshit twice per telecast.

Scrappled said...
Jan 11, 2007, 1:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment