This WAS My Childhood!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

God what can I say about this? It's perhaps the greatest video ever made. And considering the fact that I went to the Wizards game last night (and they beat the Bulls), the fact that I made balls jokes for 20 minutes this morning, and that I'm going to the Raptors/Celtics Game on Friday......coupled with the fact that they are likely starting Telfair/Al Jefferson/Gerald Green/Kendrick Perkins/Ryan Gomes! (seriously a D Team could beat them. someone call the Los Angeles D-Fenders).......Makes this the longest run-on sentence ever!.....I'M LIVIN' THE DREAM BABY!



Courtesy of the Best Damn Site You'll Ever Read (Wizznutzz)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:47 AM

2 Comments:

At this point, the Celtics might be better off if Danny Ainge, Doc Rivers, and Tommy Heinsohn suited up.

To put this in perspective, Tommy Heinsohn is like 70 years old.

Jan 11, 2007, 4:40:00 PM  

I wonder if C-Webb produced that track.

Jamie Mottram said...
Jan 12, 2007, 8:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment