Change In Live-Blog Scheduling For The Weekend

Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm going to be stopping in a bit early on Sunday for the Mavs-Heat game. I should be able to get through most of it, but I really just wanted to check out Mark Jackson's first second game with Mike Breen. I'll start with the pregame

From SportsBizDaily.....

ABC’s “NBA Sunday” coverage kicks off this weekend with the 1:00pm ET Mavericks-Heat game at AmericanAirlines Arena. The broadcast team will consist of play-by-play announcer Mike Breen, analyst Mark Jackson and sideline reporter Michele Tafoya. Dan Patrick will host the “GMC NBA Sunday Countdown” pregame show, which will originate from the arena, with Jackson and Michael Wilbon. The broadcast will use SkyCam and FreezeCam, which will be mounted above the backboard
I have no idea what the hell Freeze Cam is, but I want to know! RUTS and I will see you bright and early for a fun-filled day of sports!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:31 PM

3 Comments:

Not their first game, they did the Kobe-Shaq lovefest on Christmas.

Anonymous said...
Jan 19, 2007, 3:58:00 PM  

Ah yes...thanks Anon.

Jan 19, 2007, 4:12:00 PM  

I won't be able to watch the game near a computer, but I will definitely be back on Monday or late Sunday night to read your roundup. You guys do an awesome job over here! Look'n forward to read'n it.

Riggs said...
Jan 19, 2007, 4:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment