Charles Barkley and The Lakers

Friday, January 05, 2007

Just a real quick post since I woke up and started watching this game at midnight. Your Charles Barkley line of the night, which you will probably see 8,000 times tomorrow......(just head to NBA Fanhouse at 8 am)

With Kevin Martin on the line and the chance to ice it with 4 seconds left.....he misses the front end.....

“That 90% doesn’t mean nothing when you have a tight sphincter”- CB

You have no idea how much I've love Charles in this role. Well you'll know tomorrow. The soundbytes are amazing!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:39 AM

2 Comments:

Some Barkley quotes I liked (at least what I remember):

"I'm not used to working with someone of your caliber, I'm used to those nimwits in the studio."

"I can outrun Dick Bavetta right now."

"There's 2 guys out there that parted the Red Sea with Moses, so of course there's a lot of fouls." (talking about refs Dick Bavetta and Jess Kersey)

twins15 said...
Jan 5, 2007, 3:14:00 AM  

I've forgotten the line I liked the most from that game, but all I remember was laughing much of the time.

Signal to Noise said...
Jan 5, 2007, 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment