Bowl Prediction Contest Standings- National Championship Edition

Monday, January 08, 2007

So after 31 games....we've come down to this. It's Mini Me, Bosox, and the DC Sports Chick going for the title, and the coveted Harry Reynolds shirt. Yours truly fell off this last run of Bowls along with everyone else.

I have to give it up to the ladies (and Mini) for basically destroying the rest of the competition this last set of games. Espcecially The DC Sports Chick who picked Nevada, Penn State, and Wisconsin to get back into the hunt. Thanks everyone who entered, and I will see you for the live-blog tonight where I will announce the winner (tiebreaker is the final score total).

Mini-Me from WBRS Sports Blog, 18-13
Bosox Siobhan from Opposum-Palooza, 18-13
The DC Sports Chick, 17-14
Brenden G., 16-14
Greg from Sports Betting Blog, 16-14
Awful Announcing, 14-17
Marco from Just Call Me Juice, 14-17
Commenter Sam T, 14-17
Wasting Co. Time, 13-18
Signal to Noise, 12-19
Jakob from The Fan's Attic, 8-23

R.I.P- Those who didn't finish out the contest.....but we love you anyway

Craig W., 10-9
The Awful Girlfriend, 3-5
Jake from Thunder Matts Saloon, 3-5
Off The Baggie, 1-7
Twins15 from Complete Sports, 1-7

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:00 PM

3 Comments:

Yeah, sorry I didn't keep up with the picks. I was too busy with holiday crap, and tweaking my Tecmo Super Bowl rom to simulate the playoffs.

Jan 8, 2007, 3:45:00 PM  

Go Gators!!

BoSox Siobhan said...
Jan 8, 2007, 6:24:00 PM  

Hey. Can you give us the picks for us 3 before the game, so I know what exactly I need to win? Thanks.

SAMO said...
Jan 8, 2007, 7:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment