Bowl Prediction Contest- The International Bowl

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sorry all.....I'm a little late today because of internet issues. No preview as I'm just trying to get this up before it goes out again.

I'm on Cincy -7.5. And your announcers are the stoners Craig and Flutie...with John Saunders. Glad you're feeling better John.

Be sure to join Signal to Noise later for the NFL Playoff Opener KC/Indy at 430. Cheers.

Couple of thoughts while I throw my modem out the damn window....

  • Pot is legal in Toronto right? That might explain why Flutie and James keep talking about food.
  • Watch SportsCenter later because Washington from VT completely jumped OVER Greg Paulus for a layup....sick.
  • Speaking of Paulus....I think it's time to go back to football buddy. He has more turnovers than a bakery (g'damn I'm funny).

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:14 PM

2 Comments:

can someone explain to me why the hell this is a January bowl? Doesn't this have the feel of a pre-christmas bowl? And they are playing it during BCS-week? WTF?

WCT said...
Jan 6, 2007, 12:54:00 PM  

I'm late but down for Cincy, SoMiss and Ohio State...and I'm pretty sure I just saw a Va Tech player leap completly over a Duke player...I'll start checking YouTube

Marco said...
Jan 6, 2007, 2:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment