Happy Birthday, Greenie!

Monday, August 06, 2007

(posted by OMDQ)

Normally I'd be gone from here by now, back to doing whatever it is I do during the week, but something needed to be said. While going through Wikipedia, preparing my weekly birthdays post, I discovered that today is the 40th birthday of the one and only Mike Greenberg.

I'm sure he will celebrate by doing his morning show, filling in for the midday slot on ESPN Radio, anchoring Sports Center, doing play-by-play for Monday Night Baseball, and working on his novel.

Enjoy the big 4-0, Greenie! (Oh, and some advice: stay away from Golic. Those athletes are crazy - you never know what he might have planned on a milestone birthday such as this.)

Posted by One More Dying Quail at 2:39 AM

1 Comments:

I heard he is celebrating with a room at Chippendales.

mlmintampa said...
Aug 6, 2007, 11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment