ESPN To Air Nude Ping Pong Contest?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

When I saw the subject "ESPN is covering a topless ping-pong tournament tonight?" on an email from 100% IR I thought the same thing you just did reading that title. But alas, it's true. ESPN, in some capacity, is doing a remote from the Gentleman's Club in Las Vegas. Here's the flyer, look on the righthand side......


That's really quite odd don't you think? Maybe the Leader and the Disney overlords are embracing a new policy that we are not yet aware of. I'll tell you this much....I'd rather watch this than Wednesday night Baseball with Dan Shulman, Orel Hersheiser, and the dreadful Steve Phillilps.

ESPN is covering a topless ping-pong tournament tonight? (100% Injury Rate)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:05 AM

1 Comments:

Whoa whoa whoa, calling Steve Phillips dreadful is way too much of a compliment. I would call him an oral fistfuck.

GMoney said...
Sep 19, 2007, 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment