Russell Crowe And Gameday, Let's Make A Deal

Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm still recovering from yesterday's trip to FedEx Field, and the biggest choke job I've ever witnessed live, so it's going to take me a few hours to catch up. You don't care about my teams so I'm not going to bore you with the details. Let's just say I'm going to have nightmares about Jason Campbell spiking the ball over and over again for about 2 weeks.

With that said, you're getting a video to start the day. In the latest AA production you get Russell Crowe saying he would "fight to the death" for Lloyd Carr and Chris Fowler begrudgingly throwing to a "3:10 To Yuma Clip" immediately after the interview. I wonder if that was the deal alone or if ESPN had to throw some in some extra cheese. Hmmm?

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:42 AM

3 Comments:

Joe Gibbs, please practice a 2 minute drill. I can't handle that shit anymore.

GMoney said...
Sep 24, 2007, 10:12:00 AM  

You know when you're playing Madden, and you want to run the hurry-up, but instead you hit the wrong button and spike it, or fake spike, or crash your Xbox? Because you never know which button is which? That was Jason Campbell yesterday.

"Oh fuck select select select crap no timeouts hold X hold X oh wait hold B hold B oh wait fuck."

MDT said...
Sep 24, 2007, 10:25:00 AM  

If you DVR'd the game watch the last minute. Listen to Aikman. They had so much time but they were so intent in hurrying they missed that fact. Whhy wasnt theOC telling Campbell to huddle them up, calm them down and give them a few seconds.

It's just the inexperience factor and I think they'll grow from it. I'm not a Redskins fan but Ive seen them twice this year and they dont look like a bad team.

Its too bad their D let them down in the second half.

Steve M said...
Sep 24, 2007, 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment