AA Breaking News: Here's Your First Look At ESPN's E:60

Monday, October 15, 2007

An anonymous tipster "pointed me" towards the first clip of ESPN's E:60 show that debuts tomorrow night. The first story as I mentioned a week or so ago, is a piece by Jeremy Schapp on young bullfighters. Not something I'd normally care about , but hell I'll watch anything if it's entertaining enough. Here's the clip.....



I could have done without the crazy dramatization of the trip to the hospital for the kid, but overall I was pretty riveted. Good lord that was a lot of blood. If E:60 can get me interested in bullfighting, I might just watch the show every week.

To tell you the truth.....I'm actually really excited about this show. Anything that's not "Who's Now" is good thing at this point. I'll be watching tomorrow night, and hope Michael Smith's piece on Chad Johnson is just as interesting.

ESPN's E:60 Reveals Some Of Its First Reports (Awful Announcing)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:09 AM

4 Comments:

anyone else find it incredibly odd that espn.com is treating steinbrenner ceding control as an also-ran story? no headline, no breaking news blurb on the side, just a story in the list on the right.

they talk about the yankees at every interval possible and now that steinbrenner is stepping down it barely gets noticed? i refuse to believe that would be the case if they were covering baseball right now

/threadjack

BackBergtt said...
Oct 15, 2007, 12:44:00 PM  

Wow, more Chad Johnson. He's not on a winning team, right?

Just what everybody needs.

Chad Johnson and Kimbo Slice.

Why not bring back dwarf tossing? Or that bouncer competition that Mr. T won?

E Buzz said...
Oct 15, 2007, 2:31:00 PM  

If Jeremy Schapp was gored, I will watch.

GMoney said...
Oct 15, 2007, 3:45:00 PM  

It's good to see that ESPN.com is plugging the shit out of this program in its headline slot.

There's no playoff baseball or anything.

Oh wait, the Yankees are out. ESPN really does think the season is over.

Anonymous said...
Oct 15, 2007, 3:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment