The Missing Two

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I told you the other day that there were two extra people on the pregame show, and I completely forgot about them when I put up the post yesterday. Since I know you are dying to know....I mean 14 people emailed me yesterday (or zero...whichever number comes first)....I'll tell you now.

It's Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump.

Yep they are apparently going to reconcile on the CBS airwaves before the game.....

Actually that's not true at all it's really Katie Couric and Dick Enberg, but the more I think about it the less I care. I'm sure Katie/CBS was praying New Orleans got in, and now she'll be half as into the broadcast. And Dick? Well let's just say that I was unaware that Richard was still alive.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:23 AM

2 Comments:

The NFL and CBS are doing everything in their power now to make me not watch a Super Bowl with a halftime musical guest I love.

I mean, four sideline reporters, Phil Simms (likely), and now Rosie and the Combover?

Fuck.

Signal to Noise said...
Feb 1, 2007, 12:30:00 PM  

Stupid me. Must read first.

Still, Miss Perky and Cryptkeeper Enberg are about as bad.

Signal to Noise said...
Feb 1, 2007, 1:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment