You, You, You, Oughta Know, The Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 Is Tonight

Monday, June 04, 2007



Like I mentioned last week, I plan on actually sitting through most of Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight. I feel awful that I was just checking in for Don Cherry, but hey...at least I'm honest.

Well, now I've got two reasons to check-in and so do you! If you tune into to NBC right at 8pm sharp....you get some of this.....

It was announced Friday that recording star Alanis Morissette, a native of Ottawa, will sing both the Canadian and U.S. national anthems before Game 4 Monday night. After hearing Canadian recording artist Holly Cole and her brutal rendition of O Canada prior to Game 2, there’s no way Morissette could do a worse job than Cole, or Stephen Stills, who butchered The Star Spangled Banner prior to Game 1.

Apparently, the Senators are undefeated when Morissette sings the national anthem, which guarantees the series will go at least five games…
I'm all for superstitions, but ones that involve Alanis! Hell Yeah!!! LET'S GO SENS!!!!!!!

P.S.- Can someone tell me if missing a defensman like Pronger will make a difference in this game?

'Oh baby' says Sens Neil
(The Hockey News)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:35 PM

3 Comments:

Anaheim has 3 really good defensivemen, and some scrubs that are filling in. IT could make a world of difference, especially since OTtawa gets the last change (i.e. they get to see who the Ducks have on the ice before sending their line in)

Jibblescribbits said...
Jun 4, 2007, 10:55:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
TJX said...
Jun 4, 2007, 11:20:00 PM  

Well I guess Ottawa is toast.

TJX said...
Jun 4, 2007, 11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment