ESPN Will Be On-Hand To Witness Irvin Quote "Half Baked"

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

God that title works on so many levels, but I'm referring to this quote specifically, "I'm not gonna do what everyone thinks I'm gonna do and... FLIP OUT... all I wanna know is one thing... who's coming with me?"

Why do I bring that up? Well ESPN will have it's entire "New" Studio Team at the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony this Saturday. And guess who's emceeing again....It's our good friend Chris Berman!

Trey Wingo will be your host and he will be joined Tom "Retard" Jackson, and newest analyst Emmitt Smith. Smith will no doubt kiss Irvin's butt, but I'm really hoping for Irvin to fly off the handle and start yelling "He Stole My Job!" (a la John Turturro in Secret Window..."You Stole My Stories!")

NFL Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Saturday, 6PM, ESPN

Other Inductees Include:
Gene Hickerson, Bruce Matthews, Charlie Sanders, Thurman Thomas and Roger Wehrli.

P.S.- Cocaine is a helluva drug.

P.P.S.- I will be boycotting this ceremony until Art Monk is a member. I will then attend said ceremony and beat the crap out of Peter King. I don't care if he voted for him last year.

5 Comments:

Screw Irvin; I'm stoked that Roger Wehrli is getting inducted. It's about time...

Anonymous said...
Aug 1, 2007, 4:37:00 PM  

I can't wait until Chris Berman is inducted.

You know it's gonna fuckin happen.

E Buzz said...
Aug 1, 2007, 4:51:00 PM  

Irvin getting in before Monk is a god damn joke.

GMoney said...
Aug 1, 2007, 5:27:00 PM  

Look at Berman with that football...

You think Berman EVER played football? What a jagoff.

Tick tick tick tick tickticktick.

E Buzz said...
Aug 1, 2007, 6:57:00 PM  

Great, funny post.

I love the look of the site now brohan.

More Credible said...
Aug 2, 2007, 1:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment