Hi ESPN and Brian Kenny!

Thursday, October 11, 2007


So apparently ESPN mentioned AA while talking about the Suzyn Waldman incident during the 6pm SportsCenter. Here's the quote that was forwarded to me....

"You never want to end up on AwfulAnnouncing.com"- Brian Kenny

I guess that's true, but it's not really THAT bad is it Brian? Also, if anyone has video I'm told it happened around 6:35pm. I would have pulled it myself but I don't watch Sports Center anymore! Hey Yo (I kid, I kid)! Well only when Stu Scott is doing Poetry.....when's the next session? I need to get my bongos ready.

If you're new to the site.....click around, make a few comments.....trust me you'll enjoy yourself. All are welcome....yes, even you Brian Kenny. Good to have you. Here are the two items that Kenny was mentioning.....you're welcome to add your opinions to the fray.....

Suzyn Waldman Cries On-Air Following Yankees Defeat (Awful Announcing)
Ms. Waldman Addresses The Crying Incident (Awful Announcing)

P.S.- I'm also thankful I'm not on the "list". Frankly I'm curious as to what you have to do to get on that thing.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:48 PM

14 Comments:

You need to mention Norby more, I think.

Oct 11, 2007, 11:36:00 PM  

Oh, and post ESPN internal memos.

Oct 11, 2007, 11:39:00 PM  

More compromising anchor gossip couldn't hurt.

MDT said...
Oct 11, 2007, 11:56:00 PM  

Isnt it great when you realize that they know you're there?

I had the same feeling when after bashing Glenn Geffner the blog I wrote the piece for was receiving visits from the Red Sox offices. I even said hello to the gang and said anytime they wanted to chat about Mr Geffner and his ability or lack thereof I was open to a phone call.

sadly my phone never rang.

Steve M said...
Oct 11, 2007, 11:56:00 PM  

btw thanks for the link on the TBS piece.

Steve M said...
Oct 11, 2007, 11:57:00 PM  

Free publicity never hurts. It is nice that ESPN knows you're out here.

Keep up the great work!

Eric said...
Oct 12, 2007, 12:18:00 AM  

Interesting but not really noteworthy to me.
I DON'T watch SportsCenter anymore and don't care too. Too much NY bias. That's their business and I don't care to watch it.
There's other outlets to watch and choose them for my sports news covering ALL teams.

Anonymous said...
Oct 12, 2007, 12:48:00 AM  

The ESPN Family of Networks know you exist. That's a feather in your cap if I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...
Oct 12, 2007, 5:53:00 AM  

I'd watch my back if I were you.

You can't affect corporate drones and their ambition and think you can get away with it.

Does this mean that Kenney also thinks Tony Korny sucks?

And did Suzyny know that Torre is gone or was she just crying based on that goddamned women's intuition?

The Post says he can take a pay cut and stay.

E Buzz said...
Oct 12, 2007, 6:59:00 AM  

wags shut up, already!

If you have nothing to add just shut up. I thought you weren't going to watch espn. You know more about them then anybody. Are you norby's bitch boy. Did he know pay you enough for your services.

Anonymous said...
Oct 12, 2007, 7:53:00 AM  

hire the balls, you instantly get on the list.

N.J.G said...
Oct 12, 2007, 10:31:00 AM  

I can only imagine that you are singing "Looks Like We Made It" all day today.

GMoney said...
Oct 12, 2007, 10:58:00 AM  

"Did he know pay you enough for your services."

What? You speak English my friend or some other broken dialect taught to you by horrible teachers in some shithole of a high school.

I would hope that you didn't go to college.

Sorry if criticizing ESPN gets you so irritated. You can always not read my posts, you twat. Go ahead and cry like Suzyn Waldman.

E Buzz said...
Oct 12, 2007, 3:16:00 PM  

listen here sob, i went to good school. the one where they sell crack.

this is fun, i can do this all day.

i am a twat and your mommy's been eating it out

Anonymous said...
Oct 12, 2007, 3:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment