You Create The Caption #56

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

(Usually) Everyday (usually around noon) I'll throw out a photo from the AP or one of the bigger sites and you provide the caption. Hilarity ensues. I'm also adding a handful of links at the bottom of the page that you should check out each day.

Monday's Winners.....













"How's a white boy like you not know to wear a condom. We talkin' bout a con-dom...I ain't got no baby mommas."- Steve Jeltz Fan

"Yeah man, Art Shell ate three dozen crullers once, dood, and washed them down with a jar of Clamato, I almost puked right there, and I was hungry!"- Hollywood Wags

"Tom, how'd you get that woman to stay so damn quiet regarding the baby drama, man?"
"Straight cash, homey."- Signal To Noise

"Bridget, huh? Not bad, but I knocked up every fat white chick in Mankato, MN."- Anon
___________________________

Are you funny enough to create a headline for this photo of Peter King grabbing a bite to eat with Coach Dungy? (Via CNNSI. There are some funny ones in that reel. Check them out.)


Daily Links:

So You Want To Hook Up With A Deadspinner? (Epic Carnival)
Winner of the Eric Byrnes Look-a-Like Contest (AZ Sports Hub)
Scariest Guy Ever? My Vote Is Yes. (Our Book of Scrap)
More Caricature Shirts! (The Sports Hernia)
Michigan Strikes Back At GOWF (Ghosts of Wayne Fontes)
Frankie Lampard Don't Need No Teammates (More Credible)
Is the PK Good for the game of Soccer? (The Beautiful Game)
Who's The Bigger Fraud, Barry or Milli Vanilli? (Rumors and Rants)
Your First Look at the Vick Chew Toy (Brahsome)
Spurrier Is Not A Fan of the Written Word (The Money Shot)
They Caught The Thief Who Took FSU's Trophies Back in 2002 (The Sporting Orange)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:03 PM

27 Comments:

After the photo shoot, Peter King ate Tony Dungy.

TJX said...
Aug 7, 2007, 1:06:00 PM  

It was a good two hours into his latest Starbucks anecdote before Peter King realized he'd been talking to Dungy's wax replica.

He continued to talk anyway.

Adam J said...
Aug 7, 2007, 1:12:00 PM  

Peter "tony soprano" king reenacts the diner scene with Dungy

Anonymous said...
Aug 7, 2007, 1:16:00 PM  

King: What?!? There is no starbucks here? that reminds me of this time...

Anonymous said...
Aug 7, 2007, 1:19:00 PM  

Hey Tony! Where is my hug?

Anonymous said...
Aug 7, 2007, 1:29:00 PM  

Tony, I'm telling you. . .that's Coolio!

Anonymous said...
Aug 7, 2007, 1:32:00 PM  

No, I didn't pop your quarterback's cherry... Chesney did that! I'm just as big a fan of sloppy seconds as I am of second servings... gimme those cheetos!

el_hombre said...
Aug 7, 2007, 1:34:00 PM  

When King's discussion of his fantasy baseball team stretched into its twenty-second minute, Dungy wondered how much more polite smiling he had left.

SteveJeltzFan said...
Aug 7, 2007, 1:35:00 PM  

Coach Tony Dungy, a word of advice, but could you feed more some of this fry, it's a cute, wonderful treat, delicious on a hot camp day, which is my favorite time of year. Is that Peyton Manning over there? He does this thing with his nose that is so cute. Did I ever tell you the story about how I cornholed cute Chad Johnson? It takes all kinds.

E Buzz said...
Aug 7, 2007, 2:17:00 PM  

But Tony, if there's a gay marriage ban, how can Favre and I possibly ever be happy together? You know the only reason he won't retire is because we can't tie the knot yet and he needs something to do...

the great bambi said...
Aug 7, 2007, 2:28:00 PM  

I can't believe it's Coolio, either!

Anonymous said...
Aug 7, 2007, 2:35:00 PM  

PK: "Here you go Tony! Fried chicken, greens and sweet potatoes! That's what your people eat right?"

TD: "You're going to hell. Seriously."

Aug 7, 2007, 3:40:00 PM  

"I'm tellin' ya...Joe Morgan says he invented football!"

Anonymous said...
Aug 7, 2007, 3:41:00 PM  

PK: "Tony, I couldn't agree with you more. Gays are bad. But Starbucks is great!!!"

GMoney said...
Aug 7, 2007, 3:59:00 PM  

I was just talking to that black gentleman back there, and he's much darker than you. I never noticed that black people can be different colors. You know, he let me hold his baby, and the baby didn't have a gun in his diaper. I was shocked.

You learn something new every day, that's the life of a liberal sports writer.

E Buzz said...
Aug 7, 2007, 4:00:00 PM  

Tony, I think I can replace Booger Macfarland on the line this season. I'll drop this diet, and bam, I can be 320 in no time.

Anonymous said...
Aug 7, 2007, 4:12:00 PM  

The nearest coffee shop is a Caribou?! Are you fuckin' kidding me?

Aug 7, 2007, 4:28:00 PM  

PK: "So I told my daughter 'just abort it and donate it for stem cell research.' But enough about me Tony, how's your son?"

TD: I will kill you

Anonymous said...
Aug 7, 2007, 5:22:00 PM  

Tony Dungy and Peter King discuss the San Fransisco 49ers' chances this year. Dungy wasn't optimistic.

Anonymous said...
Aug 7, 2007, 8:11:00 PM  

Wow...that Vernon Davis looks ROUGH!

Anonymous said...
Aug 7, 2007, 8:48:00 PM  

King: So THAT's what you meant when you said you're "still getting your money's worth out of Corey Simon."

Adam Schneider said...
Aug 7, 2007, 9:55:00 PM  

Peter King:
"TONY DUNGY! HOW ARE YOU MAN GIVE ME HUG BROTHER!"

Tony Dungy:
"yahh okkk"
(thinking-"oh god not this pansy ass douche")

Anonymous said...
Aug 7, 2007, 9:56:00 PM  

King: I swear to God he put something in our food...I can't stop smiling!

Dungy: I see God.

Anonymous said...
Aug 8, 2007, 12:55:00 AM  

I'm a smug arrogant douche!!


Really?! So am I!!!


you fill in the blank on who said what.

Elvi Patterson said...
Aug 8, 2007, 1:11:00 AM  

Joe Morgan?

Anonymous said...
Aug 8, 2007, 1:28:00 AM  

Would you like some dreadlocks in your salad Tony?

More Credible said...
Aug 8, 2007, 2:12:00 AM  

"How's your colon?"

Huguenot said...
Aug 8, 2007, 2:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment