1 Ex-NBA Star + 1 Gross Video = Hilarity

Friday, January 18, 2008

This is ex-Laker/Nugget/Spur/Warrior/Blazer/Maverick Nick Van Exel. Nick appears weekly on the "The John and Lance Show" on 1560 the Game in Houston. Nick has never seen a "2 Girls, 1 Cup" video before....until now.



Watching people react to that video will never get old. Jon and Lance might have stumbled onto a series here....Athletes and 2G1C. I could watch for hours (the reactions not the girls...I'm never watching that again).

Jon and Lance (1560 The Game)

P.S.- If you're not abreast of the "2 Girls, 1 Cup" revolution, just google it while not at work.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:05 AM

5 Comments:

"P.S.- If you're not abreast of the "2 Girls, 1 Cup" revolution, just don't... trust me... just don't."


Fixed that for ya :>

Unknown said...
Jan 18, 2008, 11:48:00 AM  

This is my favorite reaction shot.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nOn1htjSZic

Anonymous said...
Jan 18, 2008, 1:17:00 PM  

Yeah... When I first saw it I had to walk away form my computer and wait for it to end.

The "Grubby Girls" video is just about as bad. It's a group of many asian girls, and they just bypass the cup and go ass to mouth.

Anonymous said...
Jan 18, 2008, 9:13:00 PM  

thanks for introducing me to 2 girls 1 cup. i threw up in my mouth ...

Anonymous said...
Jan 19, 2008, 12:57:00 AM  

John & Lance have actually done this to a couple of other athletes too. They got ex-Texans LB Kailee Wong and someone else whose name escapes me now. Lance had those videos posted to his blog at the Houston Chronicle back in December.

Bouj said...
Jan 20, 2008, 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment