Michael Kim Is Obviously Not Married, Or He's In Big Trouble At Home

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I can't believe I missed this earlier, but maybe it was because I was trying to delete him out the video. Michael Kim has a clever little play on words regarding the Tom Brady Marriage Proposal video (find the typo, er error).....



Umm Mikey....I'm pretty sure it's a "Ring" Finger. I could be wrong though.

Dear Tom Brady... I don't want you to marry me, just make me feel like a woman... (Dear Tracy P)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 7:51 PM

9 Comments:

That guy couldn't get a girl if his life depended on it. And I bet at least 60 percent of the ESPN employees are not married. They spend their whole damn day in Bristol, how are they supposed to meet people?

Ryan Drescher said...
Jan 29, 2008, 8:36:00 PM  

Oh come on SF....MK is a good enough looking guy. Also, think of all of the office hookups that go un-accounted for.

Jan 29, 2008, 8:49:00 PM  

Hang on, they had a SportsCenter update for that?

Anonymous said...
Jan 29, 2008, 10:05:00 PM  

I remember thinking that was wrong the first time I saw this video. Nice catch!

MM said...
Jan 29, 2008, 10:20:00 PM  

@anon:

They had to update something during the Mike Tirico Show simulcast. The Santana trade hadn't happened yet, and all they had was that clip from SB Media Day. Either that Brady clip or someone talking to Grey Ruegamer about castrating lambs with his teeth.

Anonymous said...
Jan 29, 2008, 10:57:00 PM  

I don't get it. What's wrong with the video? MK is alluding to the way Brady pointed with his left index finger at the very end of the video. It has nothing to do with a ring finger or anything.

NAG said...
Jan 30, 2008, 7:44:00 AM  

Wing fingell???

GMoney said...
Jan 30, 2008, 11:07:00 AM  

Did you guys see all the errors that was on Tuesday on First Take? Geez....

jerry said...
Jan 30, 2008, 11:44:00 AM  

There is no big deal here. He points with his index finger.

Unknown said...
Jan 30, 2008, 3:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment