You Create the Caption #39 (Now With Links!)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007


(Usually) Everyday (usually around noon) I'll throw out a photo from the AP or one of the bigger sites and you provide the caption. Hilarity ensues. I'm also adding a handful (or two) of links at the bottom of the page that you should check out each day.

Last ?'s Winner..... (We haven't had one of these in awhile)







"Before I say anything let me make this clear. It's Mamba, Black fucking Mamba."- TSH

"Ok guys. What I am about to tell you is the most important thing you should ever remember in your whole entire life. .... white bitches are snitches."- Covert Jerk

And your winner.....

"So kids, that's why you wear a mask AND give her chloroform before you rape a chick in Colorado."- Anon

Are you funny enough to create a headline for this photo of your The Rodriguezesses during the ASG Parade?

Daily Links:

Wait, a sexual harassment article written in FAVOR of athletes? (Huffington Post)
This just doesn't seem fair. (Majorly English)
Ranking the Pro Sports (My Brain Says Rage)
The All Steroids Team (Sons Of Sam Malone)
Good Article on the death of the Baseball Hero (Flyers Fieldhouse)
The Real Who's Now Brackets (The Pig Pen)
The Wonder Boys are no more.
Someone forgives Barry Bonds (East Coast Bias)
Why Did the Red Sox let Orlando Cabrera go? (Ghosts of Wayne Fontes)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:23 PM

18 Comments:

Fuck off, Alex.

Ray said...
Jul 11, 2007, 12:59:00 PM  

Hon, check out the tits on Barry! Oh, what we could do to that man...mmmm.

Jul 11, 2007, 1:00:00 PM  

Mrs.: Check out the package on that guy.

Mr.: Check out the tits on that guy...girl.

Jul 11, 2007, 1:00:00 PM  

Look at that blonde over there- shit, wait, that's a guy. Man I hate San Francisco

Anonymous said...
Jul 11, 2007, 1:02:00 PM  

"There is no way you could suck his dick better than I can, no way, I will give you all my Star Wars cards if Jeter likes you better...except Boba Fett...no matter how sure I am I never bet the Fett man."

the great bambi said...
Jul 11, 2007, 1:15:00 PM  

So, you were out with with Bill Maas? Look at me woman!

E Buzz said...
Jul 11, 2007, 1:23:00 PM  

1st...The Sports Hernia link isn't to the Sports Hernia...2nd I'm not even going to give a caption b/c the guy the the Star Wars cards and Boba Fett talking about A-Rod sucking Jeter's dick better than Cynthia could is flat out amazing...

Dustyn Winder said...
Jul 11, 2007, 1:58:00 PM  

Is that an Adam's Apple? Can't tell. If that's an Adam's Apple, I am leaving my "heart" in San Francisco tonight.

Michael said...
Jul 11, 2007, 2:28:00 PM  

Honey, you're a pro at this stuff. what do I do to get this weird taste of weed and Jeter jizz out of my mouth?

Anonymous said...
Jul 11, 2007, 2:58:00 PM  

A-Rod: "Hon, can we come back to the Castro after the game?"
C-Rod: "No."

Signal to Noise said...
Jul 11, 2007, 3:21:00 PM  

"Need him need him need him got him need him got him got him need him..."

Bitterwhiteguy said...
Jul 11, 2007, 3:46:00 PM  

This parade better go down Castro Street. I told all my "friends" that I would wave to them and throw them candy.

GMoney said...
Jul 11, 2007, 4:02:00 PM  

A-Rod: "So you're getting back at me for that whole butch stripper in Toronto thing, right?"
C-Rod: "Yep."
A-Rod: "And the tank top with the F-bomb on the back was just the first stage of your plan?"
C-Rod: "Yep."
A-Rod: "Yeah... Ya know, Kobe Bryant got his wife--"
C-Rod: "Nope."
A-Rod: "...Hmm."

Jul 11, 2007, 4:07:00 PM  

Hey Joe Buck, F*&^ off!

TJX said...
Jul 11, 2007, 5:06:00 PM  

Not a caption, but Mrs. Rodriguez is hot.

Anonymous said...
Jul 11, 2007, 6:54:00 PM  

Honey, I'm A-Rod, and you know the A-Rod policy. I ride trannies, not grannies!

Elvi Patterson said...
Jul 11, 2007, 11:19:00 PM  

"No, hunny... fuck you." - ARod

or

"I can't believe I allowed this bitch to dress me in this many colors." -ARod's thoughts

Unknown said...
Jul 11, 2007, 11:28:00 PM  

Thats right I fucked Jeter what da have to say about that,huh Cin.

Anonymous said...
Jul 12, 2007, 7:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment