You Create The Caption #78

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

(Usually) Everyday I'll throw out a photo from the AP or one of the bigger sites and you provide the caption. Hilarity ensues. I'm also adding a handful of links at the bottom of the page that you should check out each day.

Yesterday's Winners.....


"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I think the one in the pearls likes me!!! Play it cool Tim, play it cool..."- Mez

"Drew Weatherford gets Jenn Sterger and I'm stuck with Mindy Cohn from The Facts of life."- G-Money

"Tim Tebow, coming to the horrible realization that all the attractive girls at UF followed Rex Grossman up to Chicago."- MDT

"Your Boobs Must Be Double D to Ride Double T"- Simon

"Burst my fallopian tubes cannon 2.0!"- BD

(Ewwwwww.)
_________________________

Are you funny enough to make a caption for this photo of Bill Belichick listening intently to what's being relayed to him over his headset?


Daily Links:


The Top Ten Replacements For Jenn Sterger (Armchair GM)
What Exactly Is In The Raiders' Black Hole (The Sports Hernia)
Shame On You Belichick! (Westside Slant)
Peter Boulware For Presidenet! (Lion In Oil)
Blogger Gets PGA Credentials (Sports Media Journal)
Kige = Jesus (Simon On Sports)
Kind Of Funny Fantasy Football Video (You Tube)

Lastly, I had no idea I was on the same LA Sports Talk Show as LT the other night. This post made my morning (and it's a great post too)....

LaDainian Tomlinson Not Surprised by Allegations of Patriots Cheating (Fanhouse)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:33 PM

26 Comments:

It's good, but it's no College Dropout.

MDT said...
Sep 12, 2007, 1:03:00 PM  

"Coach, the signals are 'cannoli' and 'chili dogs.'"
"You moron, that's Mangini's lunch request!"

Signal to Noise said...
Sep 12, 2007, 1:09:00 PM  

"This sweatshirt owns fashion week and cheating. Eat it, Manhattan."

Anonymous said...
Sep 12, 2007, 1:18:00 PM  

"Can one of you guys go down and tell Larry that he's supposed to be taping THEIR coaches? ... Yeah, well I'm looking at him right now, and he's got the camera pointed at me!"

Anonymous said...
Sep 12, 2007, 1:27:00 PM  

Silent, but Deadly

Anonymous said...
Sep 12, 2007, 1:29:00 PM  

Is nobody else going to mention that AA just asked "What Exactly is in the Raiders Black Hole?"

Come on!

La Rev said...
Sep 12, 2007, 1:31:00 PM  

Gorilla Monsoon: "It looks like Belichek is reaching for some sort of foreign object."
Jesse 'The Body' Ventura: "That's a legal move, Gorilla!"

Anonymous said...
Sep 12, 2007, 1:32:00 PM  

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I think the one in the pearls likes me!!! Play it cool Bill, play it cool..."

Brian Ekberg said...
Sep 12, 2007, 1:43:00 PM  

What the hell? What are they signaling? Is that a zone blitz? A stunt? A twist?

Wait, when did the Jets hire Marlee Matlin? Cheaters.

Sep 12, 2007, 1:52:00 PM  

Mangini: In London, April's a spring month.
Belichick: Oh yeah? And what are you, Mangini, the weatherman? I mean, for crying out loud... another stiff ass Jet, with your secret codes and your passwords. One of these days you guys are gonna learn to just drop it.

Sep 12, 2007, 1:55:00 PM  

Billy Ocean, I like Billy Ocean a lot.

E Buzz said...
Sep 12, 2007, 1:57:00 PM  

What is that knucklehead doing? I told him to film all the hot chicks in the crowd and he's looking at the Jets coaches.

Anonymous said...
Sep 12, 2007, 2:15:00 PM  

Quick...videotape their hand signals.

Awww, hell, they're just doing the dance to the YMCA.

Anonymous said...
Sep 12, 2007, 2:58:00 PM  

"Uh, Bill"
"Yeah?"
"They caught us with the camera."
"You idiot, I told you not to film them with the damn widescreen camera!!!"

Anonymous said...
Sep 12, 2007, 3:33:00 PM  

"Yeah the blond in Section 101...yeah that one...is she married? EXCELLENT"

Anonymous said...
Sep 12, 2007, 3:43:00 PM  

One more broken-up marriage and I get a free sub!!!

GMoney said...
Sep 12, 2007, 3:47:00 PM  

Bill Simmons said what?

Rahul said...
Sep 12, 2007, 3:51:00 PM  

After having his signal-stealing camera confiscated, Bill Belichick ponders if they'll ever find his favorite hidden camera, the Holly Rowe Upskirt.

JohnnyDakota said...
Sep 12, 2007, 5:52:00 PM  

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

TJX said...
Sep 12, 2007, 6:00:00 PM  

"alright just make sur we dont get caugt cheatinn....wait...WHAT THE HELL IS JERMAINE DYE DOING!?"

Anonymous said...
Sep 12, 2007, 6:26:00 PM  

Cheating on your wife with a married woman: $25,000

Cheating on the game you purport to love: 3-4 draft picks.

Telling everyone to screw off anyway and getting the WWL to act as your personal apolgists: Priceless.

Anonymous said...
Sep 12, 2007, 6:34:00 PM  
Grimey said...
Sep 12, 2007, 8:37:00 PM  

Really? Tiger called and wants to borrow our photog for the PGA Playoffs? Tell him I get Elin for a night.
(Dave S.)

Anonymous said...
Sep 13, 2007, 12:58:00 AM  

"Hmm... I don't hear anything. Testing? Testing?? OK, who's the wise guy who gave me Art Shell's headset?"

Unknown said...
Sep 13, 2007, 11:39:00 AM  

For f*&k sake, point it at the OTHER coaches! And don't be so g*@#amn obvious!

Anonymous said...
Sep 13, 2007, 11:47:00 AM  

"Wait a second...they're stealing our signals! Quick, point the camera at them! Cheaters!"

Mez said...
Sep 13, 2007, 12:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment