Wow, Lou Holtz Has A Pep Talk For Notre Dame

Friday, November 16, 2007

I don't mean to pile on Notre Dame today, but an Anon commenter mentioned that Lou Holtz pep talked the Fighting Irish yesterday and you can't go without seeing this one. Not as good as the newspaper trick one, but very solid...



God damn he is good. I wish he sat outside of my office and when I began to doze off he'd just jump in and hit me with an acronym or something.

"Do you know what Awful stands for?!?! It stands for Always Working Feverishly Until Lunch! Let's go."

Whooo! I'm ready to conquer the world bitches!!!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:34 PM

10 Comments:

I'm a good Catholic and everything...but.

FUCK Notre Dame.

E Buzz said...
Nov 16, 2007, 3:48:00 PM  

God do I love Lou Holtz.

Brett said...
Nov 16, 2007, 4:01:00 PM  

I'm pretty sure that Lou still thinks that he's coaching Notre Dame.

twoeightnine said...
Nov 16, 2007, 4:06:00 PM  

These pep talks are slowly making me have a man crush on Holtz. I don't even know what he says; I think he can hypnotize people.

Fred said...
Nov 16, 2007, 4:06:00 PM  

Threadjackinga bit, but ND related. Apparently I missed it yesterday when Golic finally discussed his steroid use in a bit more detail.

Huzzah.

Our long national nightmare is finally over, and I can now return to complaining about the depiction of old people as vibrant, fun-loving, sex-maniacs.

Anonymous said...
Nov 16, 2007, 4:20:00 PM  

Coach: Kid, why are you limping?

Player: Coach! Some sumbitch hit me when I walked off the bus!

Coach: Damn that Lou Holtz. Damn HIIIIIMMMMMM!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
Nov 16, 2007, 4:43:00 PM  

Was it really necessary for him to impart the Pep Talk Jinx on ND?

Not that I don't appreciate it, of course.

Anonymous said...
Nov 16, 2007, 4:50:00 PM  

"You know why men? Because I'm LOU HOLTZ!!! Lou Holtz, that stands for:

Loving
Others
Using

Hugs
Often
Leads
To the
Zenith

Men....let's go."

Mez said...
Nov 16, 2007, 5:05:00 PM  

Even college football is unwatchable on the wwl now. Thanks disney.

Anonymous said...
Nov 16, 2007, 5:29:00 PM  

Holtz looks like a tired old man waiting for a bus at the freeze frame of this clip.

Also, I can barely pay attention to what he's saying, I'm waiting for that hat to just fall off.

J Blaze said...
Nov 17, 2007, 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment