The Thanksgiving Day Halftime Show You Probably Won't See

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

You'll never guess who's going to be singing during halftime of the Jets-Cowboys game tomorrow. It airs on CBS, so there's not much of a chance you'll get to see this ex-American Idoler on the field. Oh what the heck....I'll just let Jerry Jones tell you who it is....



Tell me that's not the most awkward conversation ever. I actually feel bad for Michael Kim...actually I feel worse for Kelly Clarkson. Could she have been leaning further away from Jerry Jones during that segment?

That Kelly Clarkson is one hell of a soundbyte. And look out Carrie Underwood, did you see Kelly catching Romo's balls? (See what I did there?)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:29 PM

4 Comments:

Kelly Clarkson and Jerry Jones should become a buddy cop tv show: The Trials of Fat Ass and Saggy Balls!

Unknown said...
Nov 21, 2007, 3:42:00 PM  

American Idol was also talked about during the last MNF game. I'm surprised ESPN metions it since it's a Fox show and Disney has no stake in it (as far as I know).

Anonymous said...
Nov 21, 2007, 7:19:00 PM  

TK loves American Idol. He devoted large chunks of time on his radio show to discussing AI.

Anonymous said...
Nov 21, 2007, 8:42:00 PM  

I'll just bet your players put balls in those kettles sometimes, JJ

J Rose said...
Nov 21, 2007, 9:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment