AA On Hiatus For A Few Days

Thursday, April 10, 2008


Now that College Basketball is over I'm taking a few days off to recharge the old batteries and I'm going to try my best to stay away from the computer as much as possible. While I'm away I'm sure Chris Berman will curse on air, Tiger Woods will shoot a 50 at the Masters, and John Kruk will have a nip slip on Baseball Tonight.....so you're got that to keep you entertained.

There is good news however. While I'll be gone Thursday and Friday, you won't be left alone. This weekend you get to revisit the kind warm Internet arms of one OMDQ. That's right our good friend Brian is back on weekends here at AA and he'll take you through the Tim McCarver and Joe Morgan goodness just like he did last year.

Play nice, and I'll see all of you early next week.

Cheers,
BP- Awful Announcing

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:10 AM