The Charles Barkley DUI Case Just Got A Whole Lot More Interesting

Friday, January 02, 2009

So TMZ and The Smoking Gun both reported yesterday that not only was Charles Barkley driving drunk, but he was also trying to pick up a woman so he could receive oral sex. The details are still a bit sketchy, but the officer who pulled Barkley over has written a report on the incident had this to say....

"He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b**w job. He then explained that she had given him a 'b**w job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."

The report says when Barkley was taken to the station, he told one of the employees, "I'll tattoo my name on your ass" if he helped "get him out of the DUI." According to the report, "He laughed and then quickly corrected himself and said, 'I'll tattoo your name on my ass' and then laughed again."

The report also says officers "found a handgun in the vehicle" which was immediately impounded. The report doesn't say if the handgun was legal or not, and the only thing that we know for sure was loaded...
Well then. It's hard to tell if said woman was a prostitute or not but either way it sounds as if Barkley was having a heck of an evening. The guy is a class clown, so he could have been joking, but it doesn't seem as if the officer is/was taking it that way.

Barkley: All I Really Wanted Was Oral Sex (TMZ)
Charles Barkley's Oral Statements (The Smoking Gun)

9 Comments:

My roommate was partying with him in a bar the night before. He said that Chuck is the nicest guy ever.

GMoney said...
Jan 2, 2009, 10:43:00 AM  

Looks like Charles failed to get off ... twice.

Toledo said...
Jan 2, 2009, 11:17:00 AM  

I met Chuck once and he is really nice guy, even got my picture taken with him while at a golf tournament a few years back. Oddly enough, he was there with Dennis Haskins (that's right, Mr. Belding for those "Saved by the Bell" fans).

Anonymous said...
Jan 2, 2009, 12:42:00 PM  

even got my picture taken with him while at a golf tournament a few years back.

Damn. I was about to ask if you were in this picture, walnuts.

Jan 2, 2009, 1:22:00 PM  

Nice detox sweat there

Anonymous said...
Jan 2, 2009, 1:34:00 PM  

Please. I couldn't be that close to Stu Scott without the urge to punch him flaring up.

Anonymous said...
Jan 2, 2009, 1:35:00 PM  

Please. I couldn't be that close to Stu Scott without the urge to punch him flaring up.

Anonymous said...
Jan 2, 2009, 1:35:00 PM  

I guess if Walnuts was there, Stu would have two glass eyes instead of one. Barkley is hilarious on Inside the NBA, but if he's not careful, his vices will destroy him. I hope that he begins to make better decisions because he's doing himself no favors.

Brad James said...
Jan 2, 2009, 1:50:00 PM  

Charles Barkley is constantly speaking out of his anal chamber,this photo illustrates his "obvious de-tox sweat" and irresponsible manner.

When Auburn hired their choice for FB HC, he went on his "signature racist rant". Here is a photo of his "substance", abuse.

His lack of profundity and character rises to the surface. I am not at all surprised at his low-life-exposure. He is a scum-male-trollop.

MauvailTigre said...
Jan 4, 2009, 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment