The Mock Draft Begins In Secret Tonight

Thursday, April 12, 2007



I guess it's not really a secret, but I just wanted to give a reminder to those involved. Daniel will be kicking this party off this evening with a flurry of picks to follow. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if we got through the whole thing tonight.

Being the secretive person that I am I beg of you not to reveal your picks as the whole post on Monday will be for naught. But I trust all of you.

Also, there have been a few trade offers, but nothing that's been approved by the league. My personal favorite so far was Shanoff trading Will the first pick in the draft for his 5th, a day's worth of posts, and babysitting for one evening. That's the way Dan....guilt trip the Buzzsaw!

For those not involved in the first round....email me now. The second round is going fast. I've filled up about 1/3 of the spots, and I want YOU involved. Many of the first round blogs are willing to pick in the 2nd round, but I want to get as many different blogs involved as I can.

Let the mayhem, er fun begin!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:42 PM

7 Comments:

Calvin's off the board. Dan refused my 11th hour trade offer involving Tastykakes (I was fully prepared to ship them to him, wherever he is).

Scrappled said...
Apr 12, 2007, 2:59:00 PM  

Also, I'll take the Eagles' #2 if nobody else steps in.

Scrappled said...
Apr 12, 2007, 3:56:00 PM  

If no one has the Broncos #2, I'll take it.

Signal to Noise said...
Apr 12, 2007, 4:01:00 PM  

I'll happily take the Lions #2 if it is still available. If not, I would still be willing to participate although my pick may have a distictly Millenesque smell to it.

Trader Rick said...
Apr 12, 2007, 4:22:00 PM  

Dammit, I wish I had Agent Zero's shoe. I could get the top pick with that

Marco said...
Apr 12, 2007, 4:47:00 PM  

I'll take the Jags second round pick if no one else does.

BD said...
Apr 12, 2007, 6:45:00 PM  

I'd like to take the Seahawks #2 if it's available.

Unknown said...
Apr 12, 2007, 7:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment