Never Forget.......The Utah Jazz

Tuesday, April 24, 2007


I tried to find some more announcing news, but couldn't find anything. I tried to come up with a diatribe about how ESPN's Corporate Policy is directly related to the climate of the Stock Market, but my brain failed.

What happens when my brain fails....you get video! And this video is far and away the funniest thing I could find. Your finder's fee goes to Bethlehem Shoals of Fanhouse Fanhaus. (He's pretty much solidified himself as the net's top YouTube gem finder with this one) Enjoy!



P.S.- You may note that this video has been used countless times before, but I could watch it over and over. In fact, do it for the Jets NFL Draft.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:37 PM

2 Comments:

so ak-47 had a child?

Anonymous said...
Apr 24, 2007, 5:32:00 PM  

No words can describe how terrifying that was.

Apr 25, 2007, 5:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment