Every Time A Bell Rings, Another Blogger Gets His Wings

Saturday, April 14, 2007

CAUTION: YOU ARE ENTERING A ZONE OF SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION! PLEASE PROCEED WITH GREAT CAUTION.

Guest appearances on The Blog Show are no big deal for the man behind Awful Announcing. For me, however, who is but a lowly weekend presence around these parts, they are tremendously exciting.

Around the 4:50 mark below, during the discussion of the Schrutebag situation, Jamie Mottram threw out One (More) Dying Quail's name and mentioned the fact that I had compiled a list of over fifty supporters of The Big Lead. If you're not me, you probably don't care, but if you ARE me, this is very cool. Thanks guys.

Posted by One More Dying Quail at 9:44 PM

4 Comments:

that's big! congrats! next time you're hitting on a girl, you now know how to seal the deal.

The Big Picture said...
Apr 14, 2007, 11:35:00 PM  

Sorry I botched your name and url, but I actually don't know anything about weblogs. I'm just a talking head Comcast SportsNet threw in front of a teleprompter and told to read out loud and fake laugh sometimes.

Jamie Mottram said...
Apr 15, 2007, 12:58:00 AM  

congratulations. and as zach said this will definetly seal the deal with a girl.

I was on the blog show.
girl "oh baby give it to me now."
(tag body spray was built for these situations)

oh and wierd question I was watching the mets game yesterday when that pathfinder preview came on and at the end it says
Rated R: for strong and brutal violence throughout.

300 didn;t even have that warning so wtf is this movie.

Anonymous said...
Apr 15, 2007, 8:40:00 AM  

congrats. hittin the big time

tecmo said...
Apr 15, 2007, 5:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment