Joey Porter Apologizes to Levi Jones

Friday, April 13, 2007


You have to love TIVO. I mentioned the other day that Joey Porter was going to be on ESPN's Schedule Preview Show, and through these intertubes I was able to record it. I'm an electronical genius!!!! (If electronical is actually a word)

Anyway, I first read about this over at the Fanhouse, and I'd have to agree with their take.

He seems genuine that he messed up. While he does waiver a bit by saying, "if he thinks I'm in the wrong" you can pretty much view this as a step in the right direction.

Joey Porter, "I'm sorry I did that. I'm embarrassed that I did that. I did a bad thing, but I'm a good person."

Whoops...sorry that was Don Imus.....here's the video.....

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment