Jesus, Where Is Everybody?

Saturday, July 07, 2007


(posted by OMDQ)

Let's see: AA is still discovering Ohio...Extrapolater is probably incarcerated somewhere on the South Side of Chicago...Marco is frolicking in Europe...RUTS is taking his time crossing America's Heartland...leaving Signal to Noise and I on either coast to hold things down around these here parts. And we've got it totally under control - the two guys in this video are not in any way a metaphor for what is happening to this site under our stewardship:



Okay, so maybe it is.

Regardless, I'll be here this weekend for the usual handful or two of posts. I'm sure that by the end of the day tomorrow, you'll all be ready for Our Fearless Leader to make his triumphant return.

Posted by One More Dying Quail at 1:36 AM

1 Comments:

Guh, you mean I've got to come up with something to post here, too?

Give me ideas, OMDQ.

Signal to Noise said...
Jul 7, 2007, 5:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment