Brief AA Announcement

Friday, January 11, 2008


Just wanted everyone to know that today is going to be a half day for me as I will be traveling to Boston at Noon or so. I should have a few more posts left in me, and the Year in College Football Media will close out our day.

OMDQ and S2N will be here over the weekend to each handle a live-blog (Jags-Pats and NYG-Dallas) and I'll try to stop in when I can. It might be tough as I'm sure to be fighting a bunch of Boston Fans throughout the weekend.

Have a great weekend folks and make sure you check out the College Football Media Review at noon.

Cheers,
BP-AA

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:06 AM

6 Comments:

Heading to Boston, eh? Watch out for the sodomy.

GMoney said...
Jan 11, 2008, 11:10:00 AM  

It's not quite enemy territory (ahem Ohio), but it'll do.

Jan 11, 2008, 11:14:00 AM  

what is with you and Ohio AA....its sick. Get help soon.

Anonymous said...
Jan 11, 2008, 3:42:00 PM  

anonymous, go to any sports blog or website out there, AA isn't the only one that thinks we Ohioans are d-bags.

GMoney said...
Jan 11, 2008, 4:05:00 PM  

gmoney....you his b**** or something, always protecting your AA's ass.

Anonymous said...
Jan 11, 2008, 4:21:00 PM  

You make me proud to live in this state, anonymous.

GMoney said...
Jan 11, 2008, 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment