More U.S. Open Hype: The Williams Sisters vs The Mannings In The DSRL

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It was inevitable wasn't it? Almost immediately after I put up the Don King/Undertaker post yesterday, I noticed a DSRL commercial that seemed a bit different. The Mannings were at a press conference and....oh no....not Venus and Serena!



Lame. I do have to say though that the DSRL theme song is catchy as hell. These U.S. Open promotions are just everywhere and since someone guessed this one in the comments yesterday, I'm going to give it a shot. My prediction is that the next U.S. Open spot will come either during A) America's Got Talent or B) Hillary Clinton's speech at the Democratic National Convention.

Video: Williams Sisters Challenge Manning Brothers To Oreo Licking Race (You Been Blinded)

3 Comments:

I've got to think that Williams Sisters would be favored over the Manning's in an Oreo-licking competition.

GMoney said...
Aug 26, 2008, 11:43:00 AM  

Oh, my God! Another video the YouTube lawyers took away from us! Now, I'll actually have to watch TV all day and all night to see it.

I feel so unlucky today.[sigh]

Anonymous said...
Aug 26, 2008, 1:41:00 PM  

Geez the Williams sisters licking something? I'm shocked.

Anonymous said...
Aug 26, 2008, 5:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment