Joe Paterno Now Creeping Out Recruits Via The Big Ten Network

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Want My BTN found this (new?) Big Ten Network commercial featuring all the coaches of the conference and the unintentional comedy is off the charts. I'll let you watch first and then we can discuss on the other side (make sure you watch until the end though)....



Okay, the obvious comment I wanted to make was that Joe Paterno scares the crap out of me, but then Rich Rod had to go and steal the show. How many people think that he actually uses that, "our helmet's got wings," line for real? (Raises Hand)

Good times for a Michigan Fan I tell ya. Those grubby hands are going to be grabbing mom's brownies in a town near you soon! And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Big Ten's newest ad for the BTN (I Want My BTN)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:55 AM

8 Comments:

I think there are a lot of players at Ohio State who enjoy the "buckeye leaves".

Anonymous said...
Aug 19, 2008, 10:43:00 AM  

I can't watch video at work but I can only guess that Kirk Ferentz said, "Come to Iowa, I'll cover up rape for ya!"

GMoney said...
Aug 19, 2008, 10:45:00 AM  

And I thought the Les Miles & ESPN "recruiting kids to become SportsCenter anchors" commercial was odd.

Aug 19, 2008, 10:56:00 AM  

Is JoePa drunk?

Anonymous said...
Aug 19, 2008, 11:55:00 AM  

I love JoePa that made my life

Anonymous said...
Aug 19, 2008, 2:07:00 PM  

as expected, FITZ comes off as the only one who's not insane

Anonymous said...
Aug 19, 2008, 2:40:00 PM  

Good times for a Michigan Fan I tell ya.

Not watching the BTN this weekend. They must've shown every difficult to watch Michigan loss in the last decade (there were so many): '99 vs. Illinois, 2000 @ N'western, '06 @ OSU, '07 vs. App. State. Thanks.

/end homer rant

Aug 19, 2008, 3:11:00 PM  

I think Joe Pa was trying to hold in a nasty deuce, and, at the end, he failed.

Anonymous said...
Aug 21, 2008, 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment