What Exactly Does Co-Horsing Mean? (And The Rest Of Your Monday Night In Emmitt)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Last week, Tony joked on Jaws' involvement in the AFL, but this week's MNF Video of the Night features new material from our good friend Emmitt! It's been a few Mondays since Smith was on Countdown, and it really only takes one night of Emmitt to realize just how much I miss him when he's not there. Today's video is a clip of Smith explaining why Shawne Merriman shouldn't let the Chargers "co-horse" him into getting season ending surgery....



Just plain lame! Everything he says at this point just cracks me up. Even words I've actually heard before, I have to go back and check to see if they actually exist. It's really fun as hell....I suggest you try it sometime. The guy could seriously recite passages from War and Peace flawlessly, and I would still just start giggling like a little kid. I honestly love the guy.

In other news, ESPN actually aired a Football game last night without pointless and inane interruptions. Someone was apparently missing, but I still can't quite figure out who that was. Anyone have any suggestions? Onto the quotes....
_______________________

F the quotes. Since you are all such a great reading audience, I'm going to forego your night in quotes for....wait for it....BONUS EMMITT TIME!!!!!!!



Nick who? Out of my mouth to your ears one thing I can promise you this....I love me some Emmitt. Oh and if you didn't know, "LT" stands for LaDanian Tomlinson and the "opening season" is....well I have no idea what that is.

10 Comments:

On In Living Color Damon Wayans used to play a character who would make up crazy words. This is funnier.

Lammy742 said...
Aug 26, 2008, 8:36:00 AM  

Emmitt Smith has the same kind of appeal that The Three Stooges did. Anyone that is watching can feel superior to him and laugh at his incredible stupidity.

Anonymous said...
Aug 26, 2008, 9:20:00 AM  

He is so awful that I think the NFL should strike his accomplishments from the record books. Or at least put an asterisk next to them because he's a moron.

GMoney said...
Aug 26, 2008, 10:53:00 AM  

oh thank you AA I just shot coffee out my nose.

Steve M said...
Aug 26, 2008, 11:04:00 AM  

Thanks for the morning laugh. It always helps the workday go faster, since I feel co-horsed to be here.

Anonymous said...
Aug 26, 2008, 11:17:00 AM  

this guy is so ridiculous, i've got a fantasy team named after him this season: Emmitt Can't Speakers

Anonymous said...
Aug 26, 2008, 12:09:00 PM  

gmoney- if being a moron was a punishable offense(Lord knows it should be), then the record books would be full of asterisks.

Anonymous said...
Aug 26, 2008, 12:35:00 PM  

Nick....HARDWICK!

It's amazing how ESPN keeps him employed. It's like they feel it's better for their network to just keep him stuttering along than to absorb the bad PR from firing him. Maybe they should give him the Harold Reynolds treatment...

Oh, and "LT" always has and always will stand for Lawrence Taylor.

(Tomlinson = LDT, as per Bill Simmons' excellent suggestion)

Jay said...
Aug 26, 2008, 3:34:00 PM  

"make it really your focal point of the entire pre-season"....whaaa?? out of my ass to your ears is more like it

Anonymous said...
Aug 26, 2008, 5:06:00 PM  

ESPN...If you're listening...Emmitt is a MORON! A big, earring wearing cheesy MORON!

His butchering of the English language isn't funny...hell, the man can't even pronounce the word "there"...it comes out "Dhere."

And verb tenses...forget about it.

Completely unwatchable.

I must say, he REALLY classes up the place with his earring. Why can't we get more jewelry wearing morons on your station.

Anonymous said...
Aug 27, 2008, 12:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment