Live Blog: Florida vs. Ohio State

Monday, April 02, 2007

You are looking live at...uh, your computer screen for the live blog of the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship! Everyone and their mother has picked Florida tonight, which makes me a bit suspicious. It's not necessarily that I disagree with picking the Gators, but like I said in the pre-game thread, everyone also thought that Troy Smith would pass for 400 yards and five touchdowns against Florida back in January.

I love this NCAA commercial with the medical school "scouts" watching the women's field hockey team. Perhaps one day, they'll make a commercial featuring Marcus Vick shooting up a McDonald's parking lot, or Lawrence Phillips bouncing his girlfriend's head off a mailbox. Scholar athletes, baby!




Posted by Scrappled at 9:00 PM

7 Comments:

I hope Donovan's pregame has you adequately fired up to live-blog your ass off.

flubby said...
Apr 2, 2007, 9:14:00 PM  

Why did you double post the live blog RUTS?

TJX said...
Apr 2, 2007, 9:17:00 PM  

Whooo. I'm pissed I can't be a part of this (it took me 42 minutes to post this), but have fun everyone.

Throw your quotes and websites in this space and I'll link the shit out of them tomorrow.

AA

(P.S.- Billy Packer has been calling Final Four games for half of his life....f that.)

Apr 2, 2007, 9:17:00 PM  

Got 24 on the other tv...a real matchup would be Joakim Noah against Vice President Powers Boothe

Anonymous said...
Apr 2, 2007, 9:31:00 PM  

Billy Packer is awed by the fact that Greg Oden went almost 11 minutes without a foul.

Apr 2, 2007, 9:47:00 PM  

that's the game right there

TJX said...
Apr 2, 2007, 10:00:00 PM  

Noah gets too much credit....this is Brewer's team

Anonymous said...
Apr 2, 2007, 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment