Your AA Bracket Contest Winnars!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007



So I don't want to hear that I finished in 53rd place you punks. For those of you who picked all chalk....shame on you. Way NOT to go out on a limb.

Just kidding. It was fun times all-around, and the Awful GF didn't finish in last place! (Ahem Extra P!) Thanks for everyone who took place and here are your winners....

1. The Sports Dad ( thesportsdad_djr)- 153 points
2. Sean's Cell phone ( billpcarr)- 150
3. CHEESE DOODLES ( ehamme32)- 150
4. Governs ( baverell01)- 150
5. Tantrums Galore ( fasicad)- 145

Sooze's Orange Roundies just missed out on that fifth spot, but it was the Sports Dad who takes home the 1st Annual AA Bracket Contest. Bravo Pops!

For the 5 winners I need your email addresses, and I'll contact each of you with which prize you can choose from. Feel free to hit me up whenever....awfulannouncing@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone who participated.....it was a blast!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:16 PM

3 Comments:

Just remember Sports Dad - Natrone Means Business!

I think I should be forced to wear the Asian Medium shirt in public as punishment for finishing last. Considering that I like to wear 2XL in English, I can imagine they'd have to break out the Sumo wear in Asia.

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Apr 4, 2007, 8:56:00 PM  

I think he's on holiday at the moment but, congrats Sports Dad. Nicely Done.

Anonymous said...
Apr 5, 2007, 2:54:00 AM  

Poop. Congrats Sports Dad!

Sooze said...
Apr 5, 2007, 3:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment