Peyton Manning Likes To Make Werewolf Movies!

Monday, November 12, 2007

I know that these collaborations are necessary for funds, but could would we please stop incorporating them into the intros? How cheesy is this???


"Centuries removed."- Bob Costas

Would have loved if you kept it that way. That book sucked ass to read, and anyone who says different is full of it.

(If you don't get the title please email me and I'll fill you in. No need to re-post the video again.)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:00 AM

7 Comments:

AA - did you have to read it for high school english?

I seem to recall the book being famous for being the oldest piece of literature hanging around on paper or something. It's fine, really, but I think it's notoriety was achieved because of its age.

Bob Costas is terrible. That video is terrible.

Bodjo said...
Nov 12, 2007, 12:12:00 AM  

Mike Tirico and his Hulk hands from the NBA Finals are not impressed, either.

Anonymous said...
Nov 12, 2007, 12:48:00 AM  

I had to read it back in Senior English in HS. My teacher read it and most of the class slept.

Juby said...
Nov 12, 2007, 1:52:00 AM  

Yep...10th grade English. Hardest book I've ever had to read. I don't care if it's a classic or not...I couldn't stand Grendel and the lot.

Nov 12, 2007, 9:40:00 AM  

I'd* recommend John Gardner's book Grendel, which was written from the monster's point of view.

* nerd with degree in English

odessasteps said...
Nov 12, 2007, 10:14:00 AM  

Manning Bar Mitzvah, spooky scary.
Boys becoming men, Men becoming Mannings!!!

This whole premise is sweaty!

GMoney said...
Nov 12, 2007, 12:33:00 PM  

It's not a "book," it's an epic poem, muthafucka!

Anonymous said...
Nov 12, 2007, 8:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment