You're Seriously Telling Me A Ram Could Kill A Tiger, Lady?

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I warn you that you'll probably be dumber if you watch this clip, but I just had to post this. For some reason ESPN had an animal trainer from the Barnum and Bailey Circus come on and try to predict which Final Four mascot would win in real life. I know I know....I shouldn't watch First Take, but this one blew my mind.

She actually said that a Ram could beat a Tiger in the wild.....



Are you f'ing kidding me lady?! That Tiger would rip the s**t out of that stupid ram. I can understand a Tiger and a Bruin being a close match but a Ram? You think you might be a tad biased here since you are a Ram trainer? Wait, when did they get Rams at circuses???

Also, I think I may have seen this somewhere before. I know it's not a Tiger but the Lion destroyed the stupid Ram in the KSK Kill Kill Kill Invitation Tournament with 86% of the vote. And we all know that KSK's polling system is just as accurate as some Ram Lady telling us who is going to win the Final Four.

Molested by Jack Hanna Regional 1st Round: No. 1 Lion vs. No. 8 Ram. WHO YA GOT? (Kissing Suzy Kolber)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:31 PM

7 Comments:

Wait, when did they get Rams at circuses???

Dumbass, don't you remember Mike Martz and the greatest show on turf!

GMoney said...
Apr 3, 2008, 4:10:00 PM  

The question is flawed to begin with. The real matchup is Confederate soldier vs. Tiger, which will likely come down to how quick Johnny Reb can get his rifle loaded.

MDT said...
Apr 3, 2008, 5:23:00 PM  

she actually pronounced "agile" as "a-jile..."

Look at this mumbnuts...she couldn't spell NCAA without help.

As for Dana, so this is what happens when you diss Tiger Woods, so now the only Tiger she gets to talk about is the mascots?

Apr 3, 2008, 6:54:00 PM  

oh...and "they're so back and forth and all around..."

Good Lord, she belongs in the circus...I guess if a revolution comes we can just rule out help from the animal trainers of the world.

Apr 3, 2008, 6:56:00 PM  

Are you freaking kidding me?
Animal's in the wild?
What the heck idiot OK'd this?
While were at it, why don't we have a roast and have drunken employees on camera acting a fool...Wait, that was you Dana, my bad!

Anonymous said...
Apr 3, 2008, 7:37:00 PM  

Wouldn't the Jayhawk just Beak `Em?

Anonymous said...
Apr 4, 2008, 10:00:00 AM  

The tiger is more focused... on eating the ram

Anonymous said...
Apr 4, 2008, 3:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment