Your Post Season Pammy Standings

Wednesday, January 02, 2008


Here are your Post Season Pammy Standings. Let me know if I'm missing any and if we need to re-rank these things at all. We added a good amount of quotes after yesterday.

Honorable Mention:

"There's Taylor Hicks and he dated your wife at Auburn didn't he?"- Terry Gannon to David Norrie

"The tiger is fast, but the owl sees at night."- Mark Jones

"Show me those legs again...I want to see those calves." - Mark Jones on FAU running back Charles Pierre (Via Asher)

"Holy Boise, Batman!" - Dave Lamont (Via Anon)

"The defender reached around and pulled on Young."- Dave Sims (Via Rick James Bible Owner)
____________________________

10. "Tomorrow, the Boise State Broncos play the East Carolina Parrots....Parrots? I meant Pirates."- Brad Nessler (Via Rick James Bible Owner)

9. "Part of the reason we enjoy this game every year is the sunset."- Brent Musburger

8. "You know the game find Waldo?"- Rod Gilmore (Via Ryan)

7. "He's (Tebow) not going to party, he's going to do charitable work with kids...."- Holly Rowe
Holly I can see Todd doing something like that while you and I go to Daytona."- Mike Patrick

6. "He smelled sack and he got sack"- Chris Spielman (Via Fairplay)

5. "Stretched out every ounce of speed he had"- Andre Ware (Via Anon)

4. "Now you know why his teammates call him 'Sweet Pea'." - Charles Davis
"He's got a couple of nicknames. Donny Avery called him a white Michael Vick." - Mike Mayock
"I think Sweet Pea is a little safer." - Brad Sham
(Via alienaub)

3. "You have an I-Pod and an I-Phone?"- Todd Blackledge
"Anything with an I in it I have it. If they come out with an I-Car I'm buying it."- Mike Patrick
"Do you have Britney Spears on that I-Pod?"- Todd Blackledge
"No.............although I hear she might be renting out that double wide to a family member."- Mike Patrick

2. "You know, I did Larry Fitzgerald when he was a young redshirt freshman at Pittsburgh."- Gary Danielson (Via Fairplay)

1. "Cut his mic."- Rece Davis
"Cut his throat"- Lou Holtz

Bonerama!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:21 AM

3 Comments:

Mike Patrick has really stepped it up in the postseason. That is what we call clutch.

Anonymous said...
Jan 2, 2008, 12:07:00 PM  

Does the Lou Holtz "cut your throat" comment get a place in this ranking? It was during a show segment, not during a game.

I am disappointed that Mike Patrick was kicked out of the number one spot. I thought his Britney comment was going to be hard to top. Although I am not surprised Gary Fanielson comes through in the clutch.

Anonymous said...
Jan 2, 2008, 4:55:00 PM  

Can we possibly get some context for the Lou Holtz quote? I must have missed that one.

Anonymous said...
Jan 4, 2008, 7:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment