What Exactly Is A "Titty" Again Reggie?

Monday, February 18, 2008

I missed this when it happened the other night, but apparently Reggie Miller has a term which he says all shooters in Basketball use. It's the term "titty" and it means....well I'll let Reggie try to explain....



So a wide open three is called a titty? I'm confused. I guess if you think about the the shape of the three-point line in those terms it kind of makes sense, but I have never heard of that ever. You can be assured that the next time I play pickup Basketball that I'll be using it though.

Reggie Miller Is All About Releasing on the Titty (Insomniac's Lounge)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:35 AM

5 Comments:

On New Orleans' court, everything inside the three point line is flesh colored...

MarkCiz said...
Feb 18, 2008, 9:58:00 AM  

Great, now I'm thinking about Cheryl Miller's rack...and that's not good for anybody.

GMoney said...
Feb 18, 2008, 10:05:00 AM  

the titty is the top of the 3pt line (straight away), but he kept saying it and harlan and the other guys were trying to change the subject lol

Unknown said...
Feb 18, 2008, 10:25:00 AM  

The entire broadcast was just awesome. Barkley and Kenny Smith should call at least one game together each week.

Anonymous said...
Feb 18, 2008, 12:46:00 PM  

The best was when Miller said "John Naismith is rolling over in his grave" after the shooting stars competiton. I don't know who John Naismith is but he must have loved the WNBA or something.

Rahul said...
Feb 18, 2008, 1:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment