Your National Champion Gators

Tuesday, April 03, 2007


I know this video is from after last year's win but the reporter in this clip just cracks me up. Is he on Meth? Why the hell does he keep looking away from the camera every 5 seconds like someone's going to sneak up on him from behind???



And Jackie Bohling....settle the hell down. You're going to blow an o-ring....oh wait, Rushing your freshman year took care of that.





Billy Packer looks scared as hell.

(Vid from the ever rockin' EDSBS.)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:11 AM

2 Comments:

I was going to make a lame joke about how I'd be looking around a bunch too if there were a load of 'Gators hanging around. It sounded lame in my head though, so I won't.

Nice clip! (s)

Anonymous said...
Apr 3, 2007, 12:45:00 PM  

Is there anything better than people who get arrested for "punching a horse"? I say no.

Joakim Noah's speech is much more fun if you replace the word "it" with "Jackie Bohling".

Apr 3, 2007, 3:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment