USC Song Girl Identified!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

After some careful research on my own part. I believe I have uncovered the identity of the Song Girl in question for cause "Ass Gate 2007" (Trademarked by AA)

Her name? Megan.
Her major? Business. (of course)
Her hometown? Vancouver, Washington
Her career goals? "I plan to pursue a career in Marketing or Advertising. I'll probably come back to the Marshall School of Business to get my MBA." (Very admirable)
Her Hobbies? "My hobbies include dancing, the beach, all USC sporting events, and shopping. I love being outdoors, the ocean, and having fun! Traveling to new places and meeting new people are two of my favorite things." (Umm Megan....baby....I know a TON of people that want to meet you)
She's happiest when? "I'm happiest when I'm surrounded by the family and friends I care about most, and who know how to make me laugh. It helps if the ocean and good food are close by, too!"
She is most proud of? "I am most proud of: The values that my parents instilled in me as a child. I know that wherever my crazy life takes me, I will always have a sound moral foundation and parents who love and support me." (Wow....I'm not even going anywhere near this one. Crazy life huh? You have no idea.)
One word to describe herself? "Fun!" (Hell yeah!)
Favorite aspect of Song Leading? "The excitement! I love the rush of performing for 80,000 people and supporting a winning team." (The rush. So that's what the kids are calling it these days)
Favorite memory on the squad? Any of the times spent with my wonderful Song Girls, whether we're huddled around an electric heater while freezing on the beach while filming The O.C., laying out on the beaches of Catalina Island, or banding together to face a feisty Pauley Pavilion full of Bruins. When we're together, it promises to be a memorable good time. (Add showing my ass to millions during the Grandaddy of them All!).

Are you ready to see her? Good. Meet Megan....star of Ass Gate 2007.

This is in no way an exact science. I based my findings mainly on the picture "starred" above and this one below.....but it appears that the profile is an exact Match!

Legs....same, nose.....same, height.....same, um...upper region.....same. We have found a name for our ass and they name is MEGAN! I'm dubbing this experiment a success!


For closer/better pictures click the links below.

Megan's Page (USC Song Girls)
The Entire USC Song Girl Squad....Megan bottom left. (USC Song Girls)

Update: Even though there is a debate going on over at Deadspin. I'm 99% sure it's Megan. I'm sticking with the original analysis. Megan is much taller and has a thinner face than Alli. Here are a couple more gratitous shots of the girls....





(Megan third from left)


















(Meg-O....Top Row, Second from Left)
























Update #1,023- Scott Ol
in Schmidt (Boi from Troy) has now entered the fray, and thinks it's neither Megan....nor Alli, but Allison!?!?!?! Man this is getting tough, but I submit my final evidence and you can be the judge......Megan, Alli, and Allison together!!!!!!!






I'm sticking with the nose being the deciding factor and my final vote goes to Megan. Now somebody get an interview with this lass already!

Click here for the photo link displaying their identities

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:59 AM

18 Comments:

Nothing to argue with here.

Jan 3, 2007, 11:37:00 AM  

This is the best episode of CSI ever.

Scrappled said...
Jan 3, 2007, 11:48:00 AM  

AA I gotta respectfully disagree with you here. The girl whose profile you put up is several times hotter than the one whose ass was flashed during the rose bowl. I appreciate the work and analysis you must have put into this, but I'm not sold yet

WCT said...
Jan 3, 2007, 12:00:00 PM  

Update: over at deadspin they think it may be "Alli" instead of "Megan"

We're going to get to the "bottom" of this sooner or later!

WCT said...
Jan 3, 2007, 12:04:00 PM  

Dammit...this is tough. I'm 90% sure it's Megan....no other girl comes close besides Alli. Alli looks to short and fat(ter) to fit the profile.

Jan 3, 2007, 12:19:00 PM  

Those named Megan, almost universally, have quite brilliant bottoms, in my experience. & if Mormon, doubly so.

whykiki said...
Jan 3, 2007, 12:28:00 PM  

Great PI work, there AA (Ass Ascertainer). Kudos!

Sooze said...
Jan 3, 2007, 12:46:00 PM  

Excellent work there AA.

So, she wants to be in marketing. Of course she does. She lives in LA. Whith an ass like that she shouldn't have any trouble getting people to meet with her and find out what she is selling.

Jay said...
Jan 3, 2007, 1:30:00 PM  

Ok fellas - AOL sportsblog thinks it "Allison" Check it out

http://www.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/03/identifying-that-song-girl-for-posterity/#cont

WCT said...
Jan 3, 2007, 2:15:00 PM  

It's Megan.

Jan 3, 2007, 2:51:00 PM  

I'm still pretty sure it's Megan.

But, just to make sure do you think you could get each girl to submit a picture of her "uncovered" booty.

No, not and uncovered John David Booty. That would be a cruel trick to play.

Actually. I think if they just took a few miuntes before practice today and, ON VIDEO, each presented their assets to be reviewed by the entire blogging community we could, AFTER EXTENSIVE STUDY, put the matter to rest.

Jay said...
Jan 3, 2007, 3:32:00 PM  

Totally Megan. I don't even think it's close.

Scrappled said...
Jan 3, 2007, 3:38:00 PM  

It's Megan. The slightly permed hair, taller than the others (like the Megan in the other pictures). Excellent sleuthing AA

Anonymous said...
Jan 3, 2007, 3:52:00 PM  

I'm with the Megan camp.

THN said...
Jan 3, 2007, 3:54:00 PM  

It is the delightful Megan. There is a picture of the three together doing the can-can that is liked to this page. Allison and the other cheer-suspect-babe are clearly wearing full scale white panties, while Megan appears to be commando.

Anonymous said...
Jan 3, 2007, 4:06:00 PM  

As soon as you said "Grandaddy of them all" I had this elaborate fantasy about what it would have sounded like if Keith Jackson were calling the game and caught sight of Ass Gate. Rather than describe it, I'll let all of you have the joy of imagining it for yourselves.

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Jan 3, 2007, 9:40:00 PM  

I'd love to chloroform, kidnap, and fuck the living shit out of any those bosomy Song Girl sluts with their tight turtleneck sweaters.

Anonymous said...
Sep 28, 2008, 6:15:00 PM  

South Africa inflicted the world of warcraft gold first home series defeat on Australia in almost 16 wow powerleveling years as they wrapped up a nine-wicket win over the world's number one ranked world of warcraft gold Test nation in Melbourne on Tuesday.

Captain Graeme Smith wow power leveling hit a fluent 75 as his side successfully passed a world of warcraft gold modest victory target of 183 on the final day at the MCG to take an wow powerleveling unassailable 2-0 lead.

It was the South dofus kamas African's first-ever Test series triumph in Australia and dofus kamas victory in the third and final match in Sydney will see them leapfrog the home side at the top of the global Lord of the Rings Online Gold rankings.

Hashim Amla LOTRO Gold (30 not out) scored the winning fly for fun penya runs shortly after lunch as South Africa flyff penya became the first team to overcome Australia at home Final Fantasy XI gilsince the West Indies in 1992-93.

South Africa ffxi gil were never under any pressure in eq2 plat their run chase and did not lose eq2 gold a wicket until just before lunch when the inspirational Smith Lord of the Rings Online Gold was trapped leg before wicket by Nathan LOTRO Gold Hauritz.

Smith had flyff penya dominated a 121-run opening stand buy flyff gold with Neil McKenzie, hitting ffxi gil 10 boundaries.

McKenzie struggled to buy ffxi gil a half century and survived strong eq2 plat lbw shouts from Brett Lee, eq2 gold who was bowling despite an injured foot that will Lord of the Rings Online gold keep him out of the Sydney Test.

South Africa's LOTRO gold victory was set up by a brilliant maiden Test century fly for fun penya from JP Duminy, who shared a stunning flyff penya 180-run ninth wicket partnership with pace bowler Dale Final Fantasy XI gil Steyn.

It gave the tourists ffxi gil a priceless 65-run lead on first innings before man of eq2 plat the match Steyn worked his magic with the ball as Australia were eq2 gold bowled out on the fourth day for 247 in their second innings.

The pugnacious Smith was virtually runescape money lost for words in his victory speech.

"It has been such a special moment runescape gold for all of us, it has been an incredible team effort," he said.

"I have been smiling non-stop wow po since we hit the winning runs.

"To be 2-0 up after this game was something wow or we only dreamt of."

South Africa won the first Test in Perth from an unlikely position, chasing 414 for victory for the loss of only four wickets.

Anonymous said...
Jan 8, 2009, 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment