Ocho Cinco Lets You Vote On His Infamous Checklist And Schools You On Trash Talking

Tuesday, September 11, 2007


After that somewhat questionable TD celebration last night (I thought it was funny, but it took waaaay to long to set up) the timing on this might not be so great, but Chad Johnson has launched a website.

It's full of webisodes and he'll even call your friends and trash talk them. Sweet right? I agree, but I think the coolest part is that you vote on whether or not you think he was covered in the last game he played. The answer for last night is an obvious no.

He also takes you into the hood to show you what trash talking is all about.



Ummm right. I'm not really sure what I learned there besides everyone in Cincy loving Ocho Cinco, but it was still enthralling to watch.

"That's your biggest risk so far...talkin' trash to me!" (Now That's Funny)
"OCHO CINCO 4 PREZIDENT!!!!"

Chad Johnson The Ultimate Man Of Risk (TrashTalk85.com)

P.S.- Chad is also sending a certain amount of money from each vote to "Feed The Children", and helping to build a school in Kenya, so that's commendable.

P.P.S.- I had Chad call me (cause I'm cool) and the highlight of the call was when he said, "I know you ain't taken no risks....you ain't even gotta job!" Oh snap!!! I was pwned....I cannot cover you Chadwick!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:11 PM

4 Comments:

He obviously doesn't understand how tough it is to blog.

GMoney said...
Sep 11, 2007, 5:07:00 PM  

Hey Ocho...I'd love a comment on your ZERO catches in the second half. I really like you and the way you present yourself, but Darryl Jackson of the 49ers thinks ZERO catches in the second half is ridiculous.

Anonymous said...
Sep 11, 2007, 9:54:00 PM  

Question?... Who's the NFL's leading
receiver? CJ,THE NATI'S OCHO CINCO!!
Anymore dumb comments about the best
NFL receiver in the game today?
FHOF 20?? No questions about that!!

Anonymous said...
Sep 21, 2007, 12:10:00 PM  

WHO IN THE HELL IS darryl jackson???... HE HAS NO TALENT. HE CAN MAKE "dummy said..." COMMENTS IF HE EVER COMES CLOSE TO THE SAME CALIBER PERFORMER WEEK IN WEEK OUT, YEAR IN YEAR OUT, LIKE CJ OR TJ...dummy LOL!

Anonymous said...
Sep 21, 2007, 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment