Adidas Is Apparently Having Some Sort Of Party

Monday, November 24, 2008

So, I got this clip forwarded to me from a couple of different PR firms, and thought I would share it with you to end the day. It's of a commercial which stars various Sports and Entertainment Stars (Kevin Garnett, David Beckham, Missy Elliot), and for some reason they're calling each other up on their cell phones and talking about some sort of party. Here's the spot....



Sounds like a sweet get together. I did some research and apparently the campaign is for Adidas' 60th anniversary of the 3-Stripes mark and the commercials will be of a shindig that features a mix of people from the worlds of music, fashion and sport. The campaign kicks off tomorrow, so keep a lookout for it on the airwaves.

3 Comments:

No MNF live blog tonight?

Justin F. said...
Nov 24, 2008, 5:27:00 PM  

I'd go if Jumbo Elliot was there.

Anonymous said...
Nov 25, 2008, 10:19:00 AM   Apr 12, 2009, 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment