Dr. Lou Talks To The Ball Coach And Inspires The World

Friday, November 14, 2008

I say every single week that I don't want use Dr. Lou's segment as a crutch for a post, but the guy just continues to deliver. Here is your weekly segment complete with a call from both Steve Spurrier and Les Miles, as well as a weekly thought that should keep you strong through Sunday....


Lou
Uploaded by bsap11


I'll be running around all day today, but I'll be back with one more post and a small announcement later in the day.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:32 AM

7 Comments:

Les Miles should have asked, "How terrible is Jarrett Lee"?

GMoney said...
Nov 14, 2008, 12:14:00 PM  

Dr. Lou's response: "Fucking awful."

Anonymous said...
Nov 14, 2008, 12:30:00 PM  

Pretty sure I feel asleep 3 times during that. And coaches need to learn to talk better.

Anonymous said...
Nov 14, 2008, 12:34:00 PM  

AA,

Now that the NFL Network airs Thursday games and the NBA and college basketball are in full swing, I must honestly say that I don't have time for meaningless football (Division I). I use college football as a crutch until real sports (you know the kind where they determine championships on the field, court, rink, pitch of competition)come along. So screw lisping Dr. Lou who I can never comprehend anyway. The BIG 12, SEC, Mountain West and WAC are permissible for they're all playoff proponents, but otherwise, it's just not worth it anymore. Take that to the bank, BC$.

Brad James said...
Nov 14, 2008, 1:21:00 PM  

Man you guys all are jerking it to Lou Holtz, even to AA? There should be time for a good circle jerk to Gus Johnson. RISE AND FIRE!!

Anonymous said...
Nov 14, 2008, 1:28:00 PM  

brad james, I'm sure that college football, and the BCS, doesn't give a shit.

GMoney said...
Nov 14, 2008, 4:09:00 PM  

I'm disapointed Les Miles didn't end by saying "Have a great day!"

Anonymous said...
Nov 14, 2008, 10:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment