Sunday, November 30, 2008
- The Giants still look dominant, picking off Jason Campbell multiple times and handicapping the Redskins' offense. 23-7 in the 4th.
- Indy finishes off Cleveland in a game without an offensive touchdown. The difference came when Dwight Freeney sacked Derek Anderson, causing a fumble which Robert Mathis picked up and ran in for a score.
- Carolina and Green Bay are now tied at 28, after the Pack made a nice comeback to take the lead. Pack driving with 8:30 or so left.
- 20-all tie between the Saints and Bucs in Tampa. Drew Brees has thrown for two scores, Garcia for one. 4 minutes to go and Tampa's driving.
- Miami is only up 4 on St. Louis but has the ball with about 2 minutes left to go. Ronnie Brown has the only touchdown of the game.
- A Shaun Hill to Isaac Bruce hook-up is the only end zone action in Toronto today, as the 49ers visit the Bills and have the ball with about 3 minutes to go. Buffalo has not helped itself with a failed 4th down conversion and a missed FG. 10-3, SF.
- The Ravens are destroying the Bengals right now. 27-3 after two TD passes from Joe Flacco and a third by wideout Mark Clayton to Derrick Mason.
Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots - Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf
Denver Broncos at NY Jets - Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Raiders - Bill Macatee, Steve Beuerlein
Atlanta Falcons at San Diego Chargers - Matt Vasgersian, JC Pearson