Erin Andrews Isn't Leaving The Sports World For Hollywood

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


I honestly vowed to move away from the seemingly constant Erin Andrews updates on the site, but the woman actually had something new to say in an interview with First Cuts today. Back in October, I came across a nugget that hinted at a move to Hollywood for the Sideline Queen, but as it turns out....that was blown "way out of proportion" (sure it was)....

EA: I don't want to switch. The one part of that article that they didn't put in there was I said I want to read TMZ and People when I want to get away from sports because I read about sports 24/7. So then it was this whole thing on the internet. "Oh my god, Erin Andrews going to Hollywood!" And it was like, "No, that's not what I said." I'm honestly one of the biggest tomboys there is and I love sports.

I went on a trip with my dad a couple of weeks ago and we went to a sporting event. We were in the hotel and he changed SportsCenter and put on National Geographic, and I asked him "What are you doing?" and he said "I'm just giving you a break from it all." The most entertainment I've ever done was The ESPYs for ESPN and I think that's almost a perfect amount because it's Hollywood and athletes. I don't get to meet the NBA and NFL guys normally. I'm not really looking to get into entertainment right now.
Whew! In all seriousness though, I think a move to Entertainment would be a bad move for her at this point. As much fun as we poke at the sideliners of the world, she still works her tail off. And in the pantheon of the "out-of-bounders", she still delivers information and interviews that I can actually stand. So yeah....crisis averted, I guess.

Oh and if you thought we were done with EA news today, you are sadly mistaken. She was also on the DP show today, and in one of the more humorous stories she's shared.....EA talks about being outrun by a 78 year old Joe Pa!



Man....just the thought of Erin Andrews getting stiff armed by Joe Pa makes me giggle. Good times. Feel free to click the link below for the full DP show interview with Ms. Andrews.

Erin Andrews Talks Video Games, Says She Isn't Leaving For Hollywood (First Cuts)
The Lovely Erin Andrews (Dan Patrick Show)
Erin Andrews Hints At A Move To Entertainment (Awful Announcing)

10 Comments:

She's not coming to Hollywood she's coming to my house for a blowjob.

Anonymous said...
Nov 18, 2008, 2:33:00 PM  

ladies and gents, the Penis song.


I love my penis!
I love my penis!
It's long! So very long!
Oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes


It's long! Because I jerk it!
And cum! Oh yeah I cum!
I CUUUUUM ON WOMEEEEENNNN!!!

Anonymous said...
Nov 18, 2008, 2:34:00 PM  

Anons: You are classy. I tell ya.

/Sam Carchidi'd
//sorry, JamesCraven

Nov 18, 2008, 3:37:00 PM  

I had a feeling that some anon's would douche up the comments for this post.

In JoePa's mind:
Cleaning yourself off after shitting your pants >>>>> talking to Erin Andrews

GMoney said...
Nov 18, 2008, 4:08:00 PM  

mmm...Erin Andrews DP.

Anonymous said...
Nov 18, 2008, 4:21:00 PM  

This has got to be the only article in history to have the words, "Erin Andrews," "Joe Paterno," and "stiff" in the same sentence. Let it be the last.

Jason said...
Nov 18, 2008, 5:36:00 PM  

Did not know that Erin Andrews is 5'10. She's actuallly taller than the AL MVP, Dustin Pedroia.

Anonymous said...
Nov 18, 2008, 7:32:00 PM  

Am I the only one who thinks that EA is nothing special? She's OK, but I fail to see why so many make such a big deal about her like she's the best looking chick that's ever lived.

Anonymous said...
Nov 18, 2008, 11:44:00 PM  

Thank you, Bill!!!! I don't understand the infatuation with one Erin Andrews either. She's nowhere near being the hottest woman at ESPN. Hell, "EA" is waaaaay down on my ESPN hottie list, well behind these well known hotties:

Bonnie Bernstein
Wendi Nix
Suzy Kolber
Rachel Nichols
Linda Cohn, if you're into older MILFs
Hannah Storm, see above
Colleen Dominguez
Stacey Dales

I can't think of any more to add.

Anonymous said...
Nov 19, 2008, 12:35:00 AM  

I'm more of a Stacey Dales fan than EA (it's more like 1 & 1A), but any list that puts Erin Freaking Andrews behind Suzy Kolber is immediately invalidated...unless Anon 12:35 is Joe Namath.

/Thanks, Joe---Yeah!

Nov 19, 2008, 1:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment