Don Imus To Be Officially Replaced With Boomer Esiason

Wednesday, July 11, 2007


It's just being rumored at this point, but it's likely that Boomer Esiason will take over as morning host at WFAN in New York.....

CBS has been on the hunt for a radio broadcaster ever since Don Imus was sacked over racist remarks in April. Now insiders are whispering that ex-N.Y. Jets quarterback Boomer Esiason will permanently replace Imus in the morning-show slot on CBS-owned WFAN.
Seems like a good a choice as any to me. I don't live in NYC, so I'm not really affected. I do have one question though. When you think of Esiason do you think of him as an ex-Jet or ex-Bengal? I guess the Post had to add the New York angle.

FACE FOR RADIO? (NY Post)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:23 AM

2 Comments:

I will always consider him a Cardinal.

GMoney said...
Jul 11, 2007, 9:58:00 AM  

GMoney said...

I will always consider him a Cardinal.

Ditto.

Anonymous said...
Jul 11, 2007, 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment