Warren Sapp "Tackles The Cha Cha Cha"

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Last year I was intrigued by Mark Cuban's foray into dancing on the reality show and this year it's Warren Sapp who I wanted to check out. Here's his first go at the "cha cha" from last night's debut....



Anytime a dude with a belly can pull something like that off, it's sure to impress some people. The NFL continues to own this show, and while I'm not going to be watching it again the rest of the season, I fully enjoyed that performance. Good job Warren, now go and make Inside The NFL exciting too.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:16 AM

6 Comments:

I was draggin' through that show last night, trying to stay interested til the bitter end. He really was good and he will make it a more interesting show once they get rid of the really boring and bad dancers...zzz.

California Girl said...
Sep 23, 2008, 9:57:00 AM  

Well do me a favor and let me know when that happens. Because I too was checking it out during MNF commercial breaks and was not that impressed.

Sep 23, 2008, 10:00:00 AM  

I'd rather watch a Sapp/Peter King bare-knuckle fight.

GMoney said...
Sep 23, 2008, 10:54:00 AM  

Thank you, but really Warren Sapp? What about them having to bleep Cloris Leechman? Or Sam talking backstage over Tom taking them out to commercial? I'm telling you, there is a goldmine here for you.

not to mention that 2 other contestants had biiger rear ends than KK, Sapp and Ross. Two other women had more prominent cleavage than KK, too. This show cracks me up, yet I take it somewhat seriously.

Anyway it was better than Monday Night Favreball. That game was horrible, at least the second half was.

testing thing said...
Sep 23, 2008, 11:01:00 AM  

"This show cracks me up, yet I take it somewhat seriously."

Somewhat seriously?

Anonymous said...
Sep 23, 2008, 11:07:00 AM  

Is it just me, or does it look like he's already dropped a ton of weight. Even in the little montage they showed, from when he entered, to the actually performance. It's insane how much smaller he looks.

Unknown said...
Sep 23, 2008, 2:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment