Three Good Minutes With George Brett

Friday, September 19, 2008

I sense that this video will be on every Sports blog by the end of the day, but it's a must see. It's very NSFW, but anytime you can get a clip of HOFer George Brett talking about s**ting his pants for three minutes....you should make the time to watch it....



I love the, "Who's the pitchers in this game?" outro that he throws in there at the end. There's nothing wrong with a grown man crapping his pants at all!

George Brett Would Like To Tell You About That Time He Pooped His Pants (Deadspin)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:51 AM

7 Comments:

That was absolutely amazing. Thanks for that.

If you ever see me in Vegas, remind me not to take any tips from George Brett on where to eat.

Anonymous said...
Sep 19, 2008, 12:02:00 PM  

I now know more about George Brett than I ever hoped to know...

Anonymous said...
Sep 19, 2008, 12:02:00 PM  

What is a double tapered shit?

Zabka said...
Sep 19, 2008, 1:17:00 PM  

The #1 player in Royals history shit his pants...as if it couldn't get any worse for those fans.

GMoney said...
Sep 19, 2008, 1:35:00 PM  

That was the worst Las Vegas Kokomos commercial I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...
Sep 19, 2008, 3:37:00 PM  

"Opps, I crapped my pants!" Brett used to be one of my favorite players, but not sure I can look at him without thinking about him shitting himself.

That's hilarious.

Anonymous said...
Sep 19, 2008, 3:48:00 PM  

I think George Brett made a huge mistake in assuming that other people shit their pants as often as he does. It seemed like everyone there was trying to get the hell away from him.

Jay said...
Sep 19, 2008, 4:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment